Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Recently, my Earth-0 counterpart announced that some changes were coming to the Kuroninja Multiverse. There’s also going to be a new character known as “KuroNInja.” My earth-0 counterpart hasn’t told anyone yet who KuroNInja’s earth-0 counterpart is, but I think I’ve figured it out. So let’s begin deciphering who KuroNInja’s Earth-0 counterpart is.


  • The “NI” in “KuroNInja” means “2” in Japanese.
  • There are 4 syllables in Kuroninja
  • 4 times 2 is 8.
  • 8 + 2 = 10
  • 10 times 2 is 20.
  • July 20 is a special day for both me and my Earth-0 counterpart. July is the 7th month.
  • 20 - 7 = 13
  • July 13. What happened on July 13?
  • 2 famous people born on July 13 are Han Solo’s/Indiana Jones’s actor and the guy who invented the Rubik’s cube.
  • Han SOLO.
  • The first thing we see Indiana Jones go after in Raiders of the Lost Ark is a golden idol.
  • This means that KuroNInja’s Earth-0 counterpart is an idol who left the group, which is where the “solo” part comes from.
  • As for the rubik’s cube part...a rubik’s cube is made from 27 smaller cubes.
  • Remember how “NI” means 2?
  • We’re going to cube 2 because it’s a rubik’s cube. 2^3 is 8.
  • 27 - 8 = 19
  • The 19th letter of the alphabet is S.
  • Let’s switch 2 and 3 from our last one. 3^2 is 9.
  • There are 54 squares in a rubik’s cube.
  • 54 divided by 9 is 6.
  • 19 - 6 = 13.
  • July 13 just so happens to be the birthday of the guy who invented the Rubik’s cube. Maybe it’s KuroNInja’s Earth-0 counterpart’s birthday as well?
  • The 13th letter of the alphabet is M.
  • 19 13: S.M. What could this mean?
Ok, I’m done. Even though I was so close to solving my Earth-0 counterpart’s cryptic puzzle thingy, I still don’t know who KuroNInja’s Earth-0 counterpart is. But anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Power of the Dragons, Final Chapter

Top 10 MELiSSA songs