Ryusoulger Episode 20 Review

Guess who's back?









Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I'm going to be reviewing the 20th episode of Ryusoulger, which I thought was going to be the last appearance of Wyzul. Fortunately, I was wrong.

Anyway, this episode is a strange one because the Minosaur in this episode is just a sketchbook. Creon is confused after making it from an artist, but Wyzul realizes that it has the power to bring whatever it draws to life. As much as I like Wyzul, he's wasting the sketchbook on cages that appear and teleport the Ryusoulgers inside cages, where they become smaller. If I had the power to make whatever I want appear in front of me, I would use it to bring Lupin Yellow back. At least my Earth-0 counterpart doesn't have this power, because if he did, he would use it to flood the Kuroninja Multiverse with clones of Kurumi Tokisaki from some anime I forgot the name of.

This episode focuses on Towa, the green ranger and the best out of all the Ryusoulgers. He escapes the various attempts from Wyzul to capture him, and then he ends up fighting a giant version of Wyzul, created from the Minosaur sketchbook. Towa then draws keys on the sketchbook and turns himself in while holding the keys so he and the Ryusoulgers can escape.

Not only did we get to see an episode where Ryusoul Green gets all the focus, but Gaisorg also returned! It seems like he has a connection with Bamba (Ryusoul Black), and he also said something that their master taught them. It's really obvious at this point, whoever's wearing the Gaisorg armour is Ryusoul Green and Ryusoul Black's master.

So I really enjoyed this episode of Ryusoulger, not just because it focuses on the green ranger, but also because Gaisorg appeared again, we're getting hints on who he might be, and, best of all, the red ranger barely did anything in this episode! This episode gets the rating of...

Great

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs