Power of the Dragons, Chapter 5

Anti-Kuroninja here.

What? You thought I'd let Kuroninja tell the rest of the story? I already did chapter 2, so I guess I'll do another chapter. Me and Kuroninja are the greatest duo in the Kuroninja Multiverse, even though we fight against each other.

Anyway, I was behind the White Dragon Warrior, and I was riding the Cybernindragon. We were waiting for the sky to clear up because based on the info that the White Dragon Warrior gave me, the Blue Dragon Orb creates thunderstorms to hide itself. When the sky cleared, I saw three people. The first one was this guy wearing a blue blazer. His name doesn't matter, but I think he's Shironinger's cousin. The second one was Kuroninja's girlfriend who's also Shironinger's cousin. The third one was Kuroninja himself. The guy in the blazer was holding a blue orb. It was the Blue Dragon Orb.

I'm starting to dislike the White Dragon Warrior now. When Kuroninja saw us, I wanted to fight him, but the White Dragon Warrior made me go after the Blue Dragon Orb instead. The guy in the blazer and Kuroninja's girlfriend were about to fight together when they saw me, and they pulled out their ninja swords and transformed. The guy transformed into AoNinger and Kuroninja's girlfriend transformed into MomoNinger. It looked like they were both going to fight me, but then Kuroninja's girlfriend left AoNinger with me so she could help Kuroninja fight the White Dragon Warrior.

Anyway, AoNinger tried to fight me, but I kept dodging his attacks. I also blocked most of them with my Void Ninja skills, so AoNinger decided to change tactics. He threw the Blue Dragon Orb in the air and transformed into a new form. I guess he's the Blue Dragon Warrior or something. The Blue Dragon Warrior's power was getting stronger as we were fighting. At the same time, I could see the White Dragon Warrior using his power to drain half of Kuroninja's and MomoNinger's attack power and absorb that half. AoNinger then gave Kuroninja and MomoNinger some of his power by striking them with lightning. It gave them more energy, but it also weakened the Blue Dragon Warrior. I used this opportunity to punch AoNinger in the face and knock him out. I was about to take the Blue Dragon Orb, but then someone shot me in the back.

I turned around and saw another dragon warrior, only this time, he was wearing black. It was the Black Dragon Warrior. I ran toward him, but he started draining my energy. As Kuroninja defeated the White Dragon Warrior, I grabbed the Blue Dragon Orb and used my new power to force it under my control. With this power, I increased my strength slowly as I walked towards the Black Dragon Warrior. I then shot him down with a lightning bolt and used my new power to force the Black Dragon Orb under my control. This was very lucky. Me and the White Dragon Warrior were supposed to find only one dragon orb here, but we found two. I got both Dragon Orbs and gave them to the White Dragon Warrior, who was about to get defeated by Kuroninja until I showed up.

By the way, I saw the Black Dragon Warrior untransform when I took the Black Dragon Orb away from him, and it was very confusing. The Black Dragon Warrior looked like Kuroninja, but Kuroninja was fighting the White Dragon Warrior, not me! Anyway, it doesn't matter. At least I was able to fight Kuroninja.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs