Power of the Dragons, Chapter 7

I was ready to fight Anti-Kuroninja. I had fought against Anti-Kuroninja many times before, and even though Anti-Kuroninja won against me during the first time we fought each other, I have won 99% of our fights. Besides, Kuroninja always wins.

For this one, however, it took me a long time for me to figure out how to defeat Anti-Kuroninja, because he was using a new form. I decided to use my Blade of Kings. The form I got was orange, and it was the first one I thought of because it seemed to be really effective against Anti-Kuroninja's new emerald green form. The thing is, though, Anti-Kuroninja was blue this time, not emerald green. He seemed to be better at blocking the attacks. Anti-Kuroninja was also better at sword fighting this time. He used his sword very elegantly, as if he was fencing.

I was having a hard time blocking Anti-Kuroninja's attacks. That was when I realized that when I was fighting Yakumo as the Blue Dragon Warrior, I unlocked a new form by accident. I decided to use that new form. My suit's orange accents turned purple, and I suddenly felt faster and able to keep up with Anti-Kuroninja. Anti-Kuroninja tried to attack me, but I dodged all of his strikes and kicked Anti-Kuroninja in the face, knocking him down. I then pointed my sword at Anti-Kuroninja.

"Why are you working for the White Dragon Warrior, Anti-Kuroninja?" I asked.
"He gave me this new power," Anti-Kuroninja said.
"Don't you realize what his plans are?" I told Anti-Kuroninja. "He's going to destroy the Multiverse if he gets the Red Dragon Orb... you do realize what that means, right?"
"What do it mean?" Anti-Kuroninja asked.
"It means..." I said, "you won't be able to fight me anymore!"

I was able to convince Anti-Kuroninja to change his mind. He got up, and the two of us were ready to face the White Dragon Warrior. Suddenly, the Cyberninjas in the room activated. They had glowing white eyes instead of glowing red eyes for some reason. It seemed like the White Dragon Warrior had reprogrammed them to attack Anti-Kuroninja in case he betrayed him.

Anyway, me and Anti-Kuroninja were ready to fight the Cyberninjas. Anti-Kuroninja Force Idolized into his emerald green form, and I went back to my orange form. The two of us teamed up to take down the Cyberninjas, which is something that rarely happens.

I pushed a Cyberninja down and headed for where the White Dragon Warrior was, while Anti-Kuroninja held back all the Cyberninjas. When I entered the room, the White Dragon Warrior was waiting for me. However, he was sitting down in a relaxed manner when I got there.

"So you convinced Anti-Kuroninja to betray me, and you also got past the Cyberninjas that I reprogrammed to serve me..." the White Dragon Warrior said. "I'm impressed, Kuroninja. How about you join my cause?"
"I'm not letting you destroy the Kuroninja Multiverse," I said back. My sword was ready.
"Whoa...you think I want to destroy the Kuroninja Multiverse?" the White Dragon Warrior said. "I'm not trying to destroy anything. The five Dragon Orbs contain amounts of power that are too much to handle. A lot of people are too weak to handle the power given to them by the Dragon Orbs...which is why I'm taking the power for myself! With the 5 Dragon Orbs under my control, the Multiverse will finally have order. I will finally have the Multiverse under my control...maybe you can join me, Kuroninja! You can be my right-hand man."

I refused the offer. What the White Dragon Warrior was planning was just as bad as destroying the Multiverse.
"You're crazy," I said. "Having all 5 Dragon Orbs at once...that's too much power for one person! The Kuroninja Multiverse shouldn't be like that. What you consider order is what's bringing imbalance to the Multiverse! There can't be balance unless order and chaos coexist...and if you want to bring a new order to the Multiverse...I guess I'll have to fight back with chaos!"

Suddenly, a red lightning bolt struck the White Dragon Warrior, and I was engulfed by a tower of flame 2 seconds later. When the flames cleared up, in my hand was a red orb. It was the Red Dragon Orb, and it had chosen me. I looked at my hands and saw that they were covered by red scale armour. I had the power of the Red Dragon Warrior. One thing I hated about this form was that it was red. If it was another colour, like purple or orange, I would enjoy this form more. Red is the most overrated colour when it comes to heroes. There's too many red rangers that take the spotlight from other rangers on their team, and they seem to get the most powerups.

Anyway, enough ranting about red rangers. It seemed like my dislike for the colour red was converted into power, which was 2 times the power I normally have. It looks like the Red Dragon Orb gave me the ability to multiply my power.

Now that I think about it, the White Dragon Warrior has the ability to divide power. It seems very familiar to me. I don't think this is the first time a red dragon and a white dragon had fought against each other. It probably happened in another universe, one that's probably very far away from the Kuroninja Multiverse.

I used the new powers that the Red Dragon Orb gave to me and overpowered the White Dragon Warrior very easily. The White Dragon Warrior tried to fight back, but it was no use. The longer we fought, the more my power multiplied. I punched the White Dragon Warrior and sent him flying in the air. He then fell back down and crashed. The White Dragon Warrior untransformed from his Dragon Warrior form, and so did I. I took the White Dragon Orb and rolled it away from him. I then grabbed the White Dragon Warrior and helped him up. I began interrogating him, starting with a simple question.

"Where are you from?"
"E-Earth 46..."
"How did you get from Earth 46 to Earth 1?"
"It doesn't matter how I got there...someone else helped me. She told me to find Anti-Kuroninja and give him a new power."
"Who helped you?"
"She didn't tell me her name, but I remember she had green eyes."

The man from Earth 46 collapsed. I picked up the White Dragon Orb, and Kuronindragon arrived just in time.
"Now what?" I asked him.
"We bring the Dragon Orbs back to their chosen ones," Kuronindragon said. "I'll deal with the Red and White Dragon Orbs, you handle the rest. I think you know who the chosen ones are."

I got the Black, Blue, and Green Dragon Orbs, and I was ready to leave Anti-Kuroninja's base. As I left, I saw Anti-Kuroninja looking up at me, and I could tell that as soon as I left, he would try and think of another way for me to recognize him as my archenemy, even though I faced a lot of enemies who were more dangerous than Anti-Kuroninja. For now, though, I had to return the Dragon Orbs to their chosen ones, starting with Kuroninja 2 and the Black Dragon Orb.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs