Kyuranger Episode 3 Review

Hmm...an antisocial orange ranger, who used to work for the villains that the Sentai team fight against, and doesn't appear in the first episode...that sounds a lot like ToQ6Gou from ToQger!

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and today I am so excited to review this episode of Kyuranger! The reason why is because I like orange rangers. I like orange because it's the most underused colour in Super Sentai. There's only one female Sentai ranger who's orange, but there's not a lot of orange rangers who are male either. That's why orange rangers deserve more fans. At least ToQ6Gou has a lot of fans... By the way, if you follow me on twitter, you might see that I have the Sasori Voyager.

So anyway, what is so interesting about this episode? Here's the interesting thing. This orange ranger, Stinger, already has a Kyutama from the very start. He also has poison and a history with Champ, the black bull-themed ranger. Another thing that's very interesting is that he didn't join the rangers at the end, but he will probably join them in Episode 5 or something, and then they will defeat Eridron and introduce the Karo of the Virgo system later. But next we'll get to see the pink ranger later, which is something I'm not really excited to see. Unlike AkibaRed, I don't really feel attracted to robots or androids.

Now for the monster of the week. It's a Tsuyoindaver, but more smarter and more powerful. The MOTW is called Moretsuyoindaver. I think he's the Magistrate of the planet because it's a deserted planet.

Next we're going to see the Pink Ranger make an appearance, and you will probably be more excited than me.



Orange Rangers are awesome, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Power of the Dragons, Final Chapter

Top 10 MELiSSA songs