Power Rangers Ninja Steel Episode 3 Review ⌚️

Remember those communicators in MMPR? They have returned...as SMARTWATCHES.


Now that I have watched Power Rangers Ninja Steel episode 3, I'm still waiting for the day when Kyuuranger will be released. Hopefully it won't be disappointing, since there's an orange ranger. But this is the Episode 3 Review, so I shall review it.

Basically, the entire thing revolves around the Data Comm. It's basically a galactic smartwatch. They also forged the Element Stars from ninja steel, and they might make more in the next episode. The Red Ranger tried to use it to cheat and find a way to defeat the monster of the week, who is named Spinferno. For Ninninger fans, he's the Sentai counterpart of the Youkai, Kasha.

Anyway, there's also a subplot where the two guys, Vincent and Monty, are trying to become more famous than the Power Rangers. This makes them seem like the new Bulk and Skull or something. They succeed, but only because of a remix video.

However, that's not all. There's a part in the climax where I finally get to use one of the new emojis: 🤦🏻‍♂️. The reason why is because of Ninja Master Mode. Here's a picture of what it actually looks like: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/powerrangers/images/9/92/Ninjamaster-red.png/revision/latest?cb=20170205014952

Ninja Master Mode did not have a good first impression. It's another one of those Megazord-exclusive forms the Rangers take. The Red Ranger also got this chainsaw-sword. This gives me a good idea for a Ninninger-Ninja Steel crossover, at least.

Another thing that interested me was the Skullgators, which were introduced as giant skull monsters. I know what their Sentai counterparts are called, but I won't say it. However, I do wonder what Rito Revolto might think of when he sees the Skullgators.




I have nothing to do with Shironinger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs