Lupinranger VS Patoranger Episode 1 Review

Me and LupinYellow are already a power couple. What else could happen?

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I’m going to be reviewing Lupinranger Vs Patoranger Episode 1! I was finally able to watch it after many events, such as the event where Darkprism forces invaded Earth-1, and I had to choose between saving LupinYellow or Patoren3. I chose LupinYellow because I’m on Team Lupinranger. But don’t worry, because Blueroninja, my annoying Earth-119 counterpart, saved Patoren3.

Anyway, this episode was very interesting. The Lupinrangers are trying to get pieces of the Lupin Collection, which was gathered by Arsene Lupin. They are put in the Ganglers’ safes, which give them powers. However, the Lupinrangers can get the Lupin Collection out by using their Dial Fighters, kind of like how burglars have to open safes. But then there’s the Patorangers, who want to arrest both the Ganglers and the Lupinrangers.

Meanwhile, the leader of the Ganglers hosts a party, and says that he’s retiring on his 1000th birthday. Whoever takes over the world first becomes the next leader of the Gangler. I know exactly how this is going to turn out. All the Ganglers will be defeated until theire’s one left: the leader. Then he’s going to reveal that he’s made from everyone’s negative traits, so you have to seal him away to defeat him. There’s also going to be a mysterious villain who turns out to be LupinRed’s father.

So anyway, what happens in this episode is that the Lupinrangers work at this French restaurant. That’s the French restaurant I went to during my date with Tsukasa Myoujin! I didn’t know she was a Patoranger! (Actually, I did, because of the Toku news from Earth-0). The Lupinrangers work there, but it’s actually a cover so that nobody knows they’re the Lupinrangers.

Now their next target is this guy who steals jewels, but he uses the power of the Lupin Collection to set the jewelry stores on fire. So the Lupinrangers have to stop him.

Then they find him, but the Gangler crushes them. LupinRed survives, and so does the other Lupinrangers. Then they transform to fight this guy, until the Patorangers appear and confront the Lupinrangers. It turns out that the VS Changers are part of the Lupin Collection! But who sent them? Was it Nodroz, who stole them from The Collectorer? I guess we’ll never know.

But for now, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs