Kyuranger Episode 16 Review

Finally...after four Kuroninja News posts in a row, it's time for a review of Kyuranger's latest episode! First of all, how did all those Deathworms end up on Earth?

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I'm going to review the 16th episode of Kyuranger. It was very interesting and had a tragic end...

So anyway, this episode is about Scorpio, the guy who betrayed his people to join Jark Matter. This episode shows his true allegiance. There's also a part where Madako, the octopus assassin, dies, and gains another personality. I think there will be a time when Madako becomes a good guy from one of her personality changes. Her new personality is one which I try to avoid, even though it reminds me of myself.

So what about Scorpio? Well, he tricks his younger brother, SasoriOrange, into revealing stuff, and then he destroys the black ranger, who needs repairs. He is actually planning to not only betray Jark Matter, but he also plans to rule the entire universe as well. So basically, he's aligned with himself. We will see the black ranger again, but not in the next episode. Another thing I noticed about Scorpio is that when he isn't wearing his mask, he looks like the Joker from Batman. I think he was introduced to make the show more serious, because nobody cares about the other villain (Sagittarius). I don't really like serious Super Sentai series, I like watching Super Sentai because of the different monsters of the week, and I hated Zyuohger because of Bangray and his ability to summon past monsters. I think there's another blog that's biased towards Super Sentai over Power Rangers, and the guy behind that blog said that he likes the seriousness, but Super Sentai and Power Rangers' new seasons are supposed to be for kids, so deal with it. Scorpio is probably going to be killed by Houou Soldier when he arrives.

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs

Power of the Dragons, Final Chapter