DECEMBER 26 Kuroninja News: Dinosaur Knights

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it's time for the special December 26 edition of Kuroninja News! We've got a lot of news and stuff, from Ryuusouger to even Kamen Rider Zi-O! Yes, that's right, I'm going to be taking about Kamen Rider Zi-O again!

Now I know what you're wondering: what's so special about December 26? Well, it has nothing to do with the fact that Christmas was yesterday, and it has nothing to do with Boxing Day either. December 26 is the birthday of Momoninger's Earth-0 counterpart, Kasumi Yamaya. Right now it's her 22nd birthday, so happy birthday!

Alright, let's get right into the news!


Now Lupinranger vs Patoranger is almost over, so we've got to start with that. First, we're going to see Gauche getting a new powerup when fighting the Lupinrangers and Patorangers! I have no idea what to say about this, so let's move on.

So at the start of next year, the Patorangers will find out the Lupinrangers' secret identities! Of course this was going to happen, but unlike the Lupinrangers, nobody will find out my secret identity! NO! This isn't news! We all knew the Patorangers would find out who the Lupinrangers are eventually! Let's talk about some other news.

So there's going to be an episode where Sakuya and Umika go on a date, despite the fact that me and Umika have been together since January. I don't know if they're actually going to start dating for real, but since it's almost the end of the series, they might. First of all, as much as I hate Sakuya, I don't care if they're dating, even if me and LupinYellow have been together since January. I have two reasons why. 1, Sakuya is not a red ranger, and 2, Even though me and LupinYellow are dating, I am also dating Patoren3, Shironinger, Momoninger, and one other person ALL AT THE SAME TIME. If I can be in a polyamorous relationship, so can Umika.

Now to talk about what's going on in Earth-3, the world(s) of the Kamen Riders! Kamen Rider Woz is going to appear next year, but he's going to bring with him some Kamen Riders from the future, including Kamen Rider Quiz and Kamen Rider Shinobi. Guess what? Kamen Rider Shinobi is the Earth-3 counterpart of Kinji Takigawa, aka StarNinger of the Ninningers! There has been a lot of ninja-themed Sentai, myself included, but now we've got a ninja-themed Kamen Rider!

Speaking of Sentai themes we've got a lot of, we all know Ryuusouger is a dinosaur theme, right? Well, guess what? We only had 3 dinosaur teams in the past, so it's no big deal! And besides, Kyoryuger did very well, and I personally enjoyed Kyoryuger (mostly because of Nakamura), so I think Ryuusouger will be a good series.

Ok, so anyway, we'll get to see the Ryuusougers in action starting on March 17th. We still don't know the names of the Ryuusougers, but I'm not really that interested. It's obvious that the red ranger and the pink ranger will end up together. And I really hate red/pink pairings in Super Sentai because there's too many of them. Anyway, Ryuusouger may be dinosaur-themed, but at least they're still knight-themed.

WAIT JUST A MINUTE! As I was writing this part I found some BREAKING NEWS! The 43rd Super Sentai is actually called Ryusoulger, not Ryuusouger! I also found out that the green ranger and black ranger have mecha themed after dinosaurs that never existed on Earth-0: a Tigersaurus and a Needlesaurus. Basically, the green ranger's mecha is not themed after a saber-tooth tiger. Oh, I almost forgot the names of the rangers. They are RyusoulRed, RyusoulBlue, RyusoulPink, RyusoulGreen, and RyusoulBlack.

Now this is a Super News, so we need more news. Now, if you know about this by now, Kuroninja News has two segments: the first one, where I talk about stuff that has to do with whatever's going on in the canon Super Sentai and Power Rangers worlds, and the 2nd one, which features news involving the Kuroninja Multiverse.

So anyway, there's this channel known as Toku Nation, and he uploaded a Christmas special yesterday based on It's A Wonderful Life, which is about this guy who wishes he was never born, only to find out that life would be bad without him. Guess what? I have a major role in that Christmas special, and if you want to see it, just click here. Also, there's the bloopers.  Now in response to something Toku Nation muttered from 2:15 to 2:21 of the bloopers, i have watched a little Star Trek so I know who you were talking about.

Ok, so anyway, I also was supposed to make a Christmas special for my channel, Kuroninja TV, which would feature an ultra rare appearance from Monika from DDLC, who rarely appears in the Kuroninja series so that her appearances become more prestigious. Is this working or am I creating an effect similar to how WWE fans hate Brock Lesnar for not showing up? Anyway, the special was going to be based on "A Christmas Carol," and it would focus on Anti-Kuroninja, who didn't really enjoy Christmas because of how I won't recognize him as my archenemy (there's a good reason for that). Anyway, the idea was that Monika would send 3 ghosts of Christmas Past, Present, and Future, all 3 of them played by Movie Critic (past), X-Studios (present), and Toku Nation (future) to teach Anti-Kuroninja about what his Christmas celebrations, were, are, and will be like.

Now unfortunately, nobody sent their lines to me, so I couldn't work on the special. However, Monika does appear in my backup plan: Kuroninja Gold Episode 15. If you're wondering why Monika was acting like Kamen Rider Decade in this episode, it was because I was thinking of Kamen Rider Zi-O when writing this episode, and Decade appeared in Zi-O during the time I was writing Episode 15 of Kuroninja Gold. Oh, and I'm also planning so create some kind of love pyramid for Antonio Vega, and I already planted the seeds with a certain scene involving Yuri and some plants hanging from the ceiling. I'm doing this because Sayori, Yuri, and Natsuki were designed for a dating simulator. Yes, I know it's actually a horror game in disguise, but the massive fanbase made it less scary for me. I have no idea why I put DDLC in the Multiverse; they seem like a fish out of water here.

Oh, and I have also completed the 2018 Moment of the Month calendar! Here it is:
Yeah, the final moment of the month is another birthday one, even though I already had one for September. To be fair, the original one was supposed to have something to do with Yuri, but I don't think MC would approve. No, not this MC. Not this one either. THIS ONE. The reason why is because Movie Critic is scared of Yuri.

Oh, and also, Kasumi didn't notice me yet. But do you know who did? Surprisingly, the Earth-0 counterparts of the red time force ranger and the 2nd MMPR red ranger! They both liked my completed moment of the month calendar post on Instagram, but only because I used #powerrangers as one of the tags.

Ok, so anyway, that is all for this ultimate edition of Kuroninja News, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs