Kuroninja News: Another Dinosaur Themed Sentai

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it's time for Kuroninja News!



Ok, so the Ryusougers have been revealed, which means I have to talk about them! So basically, it looks like they're another dinosaur-themed sentai. I don't really have a problem with that, because the last dinosaur season was really good, not just because Nakamura was in it.

But anyway, there's still a knight theme in this Sentai season. Now I predicted that we would be getting a red, blue, green, black, and white ranger on this team. I was only 4/5 correct. There is no white ranger, but instead, we have a pink ranger. By the way, I'm going to wait until the Earth-0 counterparts have been revealed before I decide what to do with the Ryusougers in my stories.

Also in the news, my Earth-0 counterpart has finished his Ultimate Trials. Now that he's done with his Ultimate Trials, I can finally start working on a new video! However, this isn't just any video. Soon, I will be announcing the nominees for the first ever Golden Shuriken Awards! Not only that, but I also have a video I wanted to make about Ninja Steel. I don't know when I will get to make it, though.

Now for the final story. I did a poll on Twitter about who you want to see more of in Kuroninja Gold, and only one person voted overall. What did he vote for, you may ask? He voted for Akuroninja. Akuroninja hasn't been seen in Kuroninja Gold, so let's see what he might do in the next arc.


Anyway, that is all for Kuroninja News, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs