Kuroninja News: SPD Emergency

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it's time for Kuroninja News!



Ok, so there's a lot of Power Rangers SPD stuff right now...but before I talk about that, there's going to be a tournament soon after Lupinranger vs Patoranger ends. And this time, I'm not the one who made the tournament!

So basically, there's like 35 teams with 5 members each, and they all want to battle to determine the strongest warrior in all of Super Sentai. I don't know who's on the other teams, but we only know one of the teams: the team of Gokai Red, Zyuoh Eagle, Akaninger, Toq 5, and Sasori Orange. I have very low expectations for all this, because it's really obvious that a red ranger will win. And there's no such thing as a good red ranger. But if it's AkaRed who wins the entire thing then this special will automatically suck, because I exposed AkaRed as a fraud during May.

Speaking of red rangers, let's go to the Power Rangers universe of Earth-2 for a bit. Remember the red ranger of Power Rangers SPD? No, not the original one. The one who originally started out as a blue ranger, but now he's a red ranger. Basically, he got promoted again, and now we got to see his new form: the Deka Ranger! I'm being serious, that's what this new form is called. There's also the green SPD Ranger, who's now using the Green Ranger's Dragon Shield. I know that many people are tired of being reminded of Tommy, but at least someone other than a red ranger got a powerup.

Anyway, that is all for Kuroninja News, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs