Kuroninja News: A Sky Kishiryu Appears!

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it's time for Kuroninja News!




Ok, so first off, some new Ryusoulger mecha and powerups have been revealed! Soon, the Ryusoulgers will get a new mecha known as Pteradon, which is a pterodactyl-themed Kishiryu that can transform into an egg and a more humanoid form known as YokuRyuOh! Of course, it can also combine with Tyramigo and Mosarex to form King KishiryuOh, which probably has control over the land, sea, and air all at once! There was also this rumor that there would be a Sky Ryusoul Tribe and a new ranger, but I don't know if that will happen or not.

In other Sentai news, 10 years ago, in 2009, there was Samurai Sentai Shinkenger, but I don't know if Shinkenger 10 Years After will happen. Do you know what will happen, though? In the Ryusoulger movie, someone who looks exactly like Shinken Yellow will appear! Basically, she's part of the museum staff and she also seems to have some kind of relationship with Canalo, aka Ryusoul Gold. Does this mean we'll get a triple threat match between me, Ryusoul Gold, and Shinken Green?

That's not the only Ryusoulger stuff! I almost forgot about the new powerup. Ryusoul Red will get a new powerup *sigh*, a claw-like weapon known as the Max Ryusoul Charger, which gives him a new form and the power to combine the Ryusouls' powers. I also heard that the other Ryusoulgers are getting new powerups too, so I'm ok.

Oh, and there's also going to be a Power Rangers crossover in the comics with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Now for the final story, but it's more of an announcement. I don't really know when Super Critic Taisen part 5 will be released, but it's taking such a long time. However, Toku Nation is doing some kind of Q&A on his channel, so don't forget to ask me some questions, because I'm the only main character in SCT with a personality (because I don't follow the script).

Anyway, that is all for Kuroninja News, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs