Ryusoulger Episode 16 Review

I think I skipped reviewing another episode.





Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and today, I’m going to be reviewing the 16th episode of Ryusoulger!

Ok, so in this episode, the Ryusoulgers and Canalo have started to get along, but Mosarex still doesn’t like the land Ryusoul Tribe. The reason why is because the land Ryusoul tribe wanted to conquer the rest of the world after the Druidons left, and then they destroyed Mosarex’s companions.

Also, Gachireus got defeated! He also has this shield that activated when the Ryusoulgers shot at what they thought was his weak point...but it turns out that it just makes him more powerful, while also giving him a protective shell. Eventually, Canalo convinced Mosarex to help the Ryusoulgers defeat Gachireus, who knows about the other Kishiryu already. I think this is a good move, because I didn’t really like Gachireus, and Wyzul was more entertaining. I also felt bad for Creon during the Gachireus arc.

Anyway, this episode was really good, and it shows how the Sea Ryusoul Tribe is slowly starting to get along with the Land Ryusoul Tribe. It also shows us not to look back on the past. However, that ending was weird. This episode was...

Good

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs