Ryusoulger Episode 17 Review

Guess who's back.











みんな、こんばんは!それは俺、クロニンジャー! Today I'm going to be reviewing the 17th episode of Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger. I was so excited to review this episode because Gachireus has been defeated! I never really liked him because he wasn't as charismatic as Wyzul. The only thing he ever did for me was make me feel sorry from Creon. But now, Wyzul has returned, and it's showtime!

Ok, so the first episode starts off with Wyzul making his return with a plan to capture Mosarex and hypnotize him. To do that he disguises himself as a girl named Yuki, who shows up when Canalo is trying to help this boy make a rainbow. Then the Minosaur appears, and it's themed after a ghost ship. It was made from the boy's teacher, who wanted to see a rainbow.

Of course, Wyzul also hypnotized Mosarex, but it didn't work on him. Mosarex combines with DimeVolcano and together, they form the Kishiryu known as Spinothunder. Spinothunder defeats the Minosaur easily, and that's all.

I think it was great that the Ryusoulgers got to finish off Gachireus early. Unlike Tankjo from earlier in the show, I was expecting Gachireus to last longer, but fortunately, he lasted for only 3 episodes. Anyway, Wyzul is way more entertaining to watch, and since he knows about Canalo and his quest to find a wife, it means that we might get to see more of Wyzul's female disguises......not that it's the only reason Wyzul is my favourite villain in this season so far...anyway, this episode gets the rating of...

Great

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs