Power of the Dragons, Chapter 4

I arrived in my house, ready to search for the Blue Dragon Orb. It was raining heavily as I got near my house. Ayame and Kuroninja 2 were behind me. I entered the living room, but I didn't see the Blue Dragon Orb. Ayame decided to search the kitchen, which was also where Ran was, Kuroninja 2 went to the washroom, and I headed to one of the bedrooms. When I entered the bedroom, I noticed Yakumo and Kasumi sitting on the bed together.

"What are you doing here, Yakumo?" I asked.
"Kasumi invited me here," Yakumo said.
Immediately I forgot about the Blue Dragon Orb. I think the weather started to get more intense when that happened, because I could hear thunder, and it was getting dark outside. I don't know if this was a coincidence, because Yakumo realized that me and Kasumi were dating. It's been about 2 years since me and Kasumi were together, and Yakumo only realized it now. I think it's because he thought I was dating Shironinger, but I have nothing to do with Shironinger. Yakumo pointed his wand at me and fired a spell, but I dodged in time. It hit a nearby lamp instead and sent it flying somewhere.

Anyway, I have no problem with Kasumi dating both me and Yakumo at the same time, and I'm sure that Yakumo's crush on Kasumi is only one-sided, but Yakumo was envious of me.
"So, you want Kasumi all to yourself..." Yakumo assumed. That's not true, by the way.
"Are you sure you want to face me?" I asked, trying to be reasonable. "Kuroninja always wins, you know."
I think Yakumo got the wrong idea.
"I don't mind a little competition," Yakumo said. "This is going to be easy."

Suddenly, the thunderstorm got very loud, and Yakumo got struck by lightning. Both me and Kasumi were shocked and we both covered our eyes. When I opened them, there was a large hole in the ceiling of the bedroom. Also, standing in front of me was a figure in blue armour with a dragon-scale pattern. He also had a yellow visor. I knew exactly what this meant. The Blue Dragon orb had been above my house, waiting for a chosen one. And that chosen one just so happened to be Yakumo, also known as AoNinger.

I don't really know how destructive the power of a Dragon Warrior is, so I asked Yakumo if we could go outside. The newly chosen Blue Dragon Warrior agreed, because he had no idea what this new power was.

Anyway, Yakumo fired several lightning bolts at me. The first one hurt when it hit me, but the second one caused slightly more damage. It seemed like the longer we fought, Yakumo's power would increase slowly. I grabbed the Blade of Kings and activated it. The blade turned pink, and pink accents appeared on my suit. I needed to use this form because it made me resistant to magic attacks. I also wanted to see what it would look like if Yakumo combined the Blue Dragon Orb's power with spellcasting. Yakumo cast a spell at me, and I was hit with a blue lightning bolt. Suddenly, I ended up in a completely different form. The Blade of Kings was purple this time, and so were the accents on my suit. I had no idea what this form was, but somehow, the chaos created from magic combined with Blue Dragon power allowed me to unlock a new Idolization form. I decided that I was going to use this to my advantage. I quickly charged at Yakumo with my new form, but Kasumi was outside and asked both me and Yakumo what we were doing. Yakumo untransformed, and in his hand was a blue orb. It was the Blue Dragon Orb.

Kasumi told us to stop because she had no idea what was going on. I explained to her that we were looking for the Blue Dragon Orb, and that it had chosen Yakumo while we were fighting. Obviously, I never told Kasumi why me and AoNinger were fighting.

The thunderclouds started to clear up, and the sky was no longer dark. However, even though the shadows from the thunderclouds were gone, a new, dragon-shaped shadow took its place. I looked up and saw the Cybernindragon. Anti-Kuroninja and the White Dragon Warrior had found the Blue Dragon Orb.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs