Power of the Dragons, Chapter 1

Hmm...it looks like I haven't been posting a lot here. Ryusoulger was somehow starting to get mediocre, but then it got better with Gaisorg appearing more, and we finally found out who he was. But what have I been doing? I haven't been doing that much, but there were some things that happened recently that are very interesting.

It started when I was on a date with Kasumi, also known as Momoninger. We were walking through the park, but then I saw something weird in the sky. It looked like a black hole, only it wasn't sucking anything in. Something shot out from the portal as it closed, and Kasumi got knocked out. I turned around and saw someone in black armor with some kind of dragon scale pattern or something. He also had a black helmet with a green visor, which looked like Dragonranger's helmet. He also had a chestplate shaped almost like that golden chestplate Dragonranger wore, but it was silver with a diamond that glowed bright green in the middle of the chestplate. Kasumi was knocked out where he was standing, so of course I fought against him.

For some reason, though, I felt weak when I ran toward him, and I began to lose energy. I had no idea what kind of power he had that was making me lose energy, but I knew I couldn't just rely on my ninja skills. I was also trained in magic, and I brought my favourite powerup, the Blade of Kings, with me. It's this sword that changes colour, and I can get different superpowers from it based on an idol that I'm thinking of. I can't just think of any idol, though. It has to be someone I have a strong connection with. I was fighting against someone who was draining my power slowly, so I didn't have time to think of an idol. I just chose the first one that appeared in my head...

...and it couldn't have been any worse than this, because the first idol I thought of just happened to be my least favourite one. Some yellow-green accents appeared in my black ranger suit, and my dodging power increased. One benefit of this power is that my attacks become more unpredictable. I grabbed my sword, which glowed yellow-green, but instead of the traditional, normal way of swinging a sword, I swung the sword as if it were a golf club and I was playing golf. I managed to hit the guy, but as he was running away from me, I was starting to lose energy really fast. But here's another good thing about this form. Somehow, I was able to activate a hidden feature. I started to yell out:

"OVERDRIVE!"

Suddenly, my visor turned purple. A purple liquid started to engulf my suit before turning solid and shattering. The yellow-green features of my suit were now purple, and so was the glowing blade of my sword. I charged at my opponent with my new boost of energy, but every attack I made was weaker than the last. My first attacks were very strong, since I was in Overdrive, but the ones after that were very weak.
"How are you draining my power?" I asked.
"I'm not draining your power, it's happening by itself," the guy answered. "The longer you fight me, the weaker you become!" He then punched me in the face and I fell down to the ground. This wasn't supposed to happen. At least I always win, even in defeat...

Of course I always win. You might be wondering how I won? That's what I'm going to talk about next. A red orb appeared in front of me, and I knew exactly what it was. It was the Dracon Orb, which I had rescued about two months ago. Without thinking, I grabbed it, and I felt this sudden surge of energy flowing through me. I pointed my arm at the guy and shot a red lightning bolt at him, knocking him out. The power was gone, but at least I was back to normal.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" I asked the guy as I slowly approached him. The guy untransformed, and he was holding a black spherical object the same shape and size as the Dracon Orb. That wasn't what surprised me. What was surprising was when I looked up and saw my own helmet. Only it wasn't my own helmet. It belonged to a Kuroninja from another universe. I've seen so many Kuroninjas from different universes, and despite what they say, I'm better than all of them. This guy was no exception. In fact, I don't think anyone from his Earth knew who he was either, and there's a really good reason why.

That Kuroninja was none other than Kuroninja 2. He's the Kuroninja from Earth 2, the Earth that comes after Earth 1, so you might think he's very popular, right?

Well guess what? The universe of Earth 2 is different from the other universes. Earth 1 is the main Super Sentai universe, but it's very easy to know if there's any separate worlds. The only exception is with Kyuranger, because they're on Earth 9, not Earth 1. However, Earth 2 is home to the Power Rangers universe, and my Earth 0 counterpart, the one in charge of the Kuroninja Multiverse, didn't really organize the alternate universes of the Power Rangers very well. He just clustered them all together in Earth 2. Because of this, nobody really knows anything about the Kuroninja of Earth 2. They're too busy focusing on the Power Rangers. Kuroninja 2 is just an afterthought, and unlike me, he hasn't really thought of getting involved with the Power Rangers from ANY part of Earth 2. He didn't even show up when the Ninja Steel Rangers ended up meeting the Ninningers, and then Anti-Kuroninja got them into fighting each other. I won't tell you anything about how that happened, because it would make the story even more complicated than it already is. For now, just know that I was fighting against the Kuroninja of Earth 2.

As I confronted Kuroninja 2, Kasumi woke up and saw that there were two Kuroninjas. She collapsed again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs