Power of the Dragons, Chapter 2

Hello everyone, Anti-Kuroninja here. I'm taking over this chapter to make it way more interesting than before. Kuroninja doesn't deserve all the story to himself, and that's why I'm here.

It was just an average day for me at first. I was in my mountain fortress, preparing the Cybernindragon, which is this metallic robot dragon I made after unlocking my new power of Force Idolization. It's similar to what Kuroninja does but better, because I decide what form to take instead of the other way around. I've added emerald green accents to my light grey ranger suit with this new form, and my fighting skills are way better than they were last time.

Anyway, after adding more pictures to my Shironinger shrine, A white ranger appeared at my door. It wasn't the white ranger I wanted to visit me, though. He looked like some kind of dragon-themed ranger with a light blue visor and light blue wings. In his hand was a white orb. My Cyberninjas tried to stop him, but he was somehow able to reduce their power by 50%. I grabbed my emerald green sword and pointed it at the door which connects the entrance hall to the Cybernindragon Room. It was destroyed, and in front of me was the White Dragon Warrior. I know what his name is because he told me.

It looked like the White Dragon Warrior was about to kill me, but that's not why he was there. Although he came from Earth 46, somehow he knew of my Force Idolization technique. He was planning on using it for the 5 Dragon Orbs. This was confusing, because I thought there's only two, the Dragon Orb and the Dracon Orb. It turns out that they're the Green Dragon Orb and the Red Dragon Orb. At least the names won't be confusing anymore. I told him that I wasn't able to help him because Force Idolization didn't work on Dragon Orbs, but then the White Dragon Warrior gave me a CD with a J-pop idol on the front of the cover. I have no idea who it was because I don't listen to J-pop.

Anyway, a Cyberninja walked by and I pointed my finger at him. His eyes turned from red to blue, the same colour as the accents on my suit- wait a minute, they're supposed to be emerald green! It turns out that once I saw the CD, I was able to Force Idolize a new form. The White Dragon Warrior knew about my Force Idolization skills, which means he's obviously one of my fans. I have a lot of fans all over the Multiverse, despite the fact that most of them like to pretend that they hate me and that they like Kuroninja instead.

Anyway, since I enjoy helping out my fans, I decided to go with the White Dragon Warrior to find the dragon orbs. We ended up going to this neighborhood. The White Dragon Warrior and I went inside a house, up to a bedroom. I looked around and the first thing I saw was all this clutter lying around on a desk, and I also saw a large, plush cow toy next to the bed. I sensed a familiar aura that I despised as I walked in. As soon as I opened the door, I realized whose house this was, especially when Kuronindragon, the Kuroninja of Earth 69, was in front of me.

It's not Kuronindragon's house, by the way. This wasn't Earth 69. It wasn't nice enough. The White Dragon Warrior tried to divide Kuronindragon's power to make him weaker, but he's the guardian of the Green Dragon Orb, and the Green Dragon Orb has this ability to make its power equal to one opponent. Kuronindragon has that power, I know this from his watching his battles in that tournament where Kuroninja wanted to see who the best Kuroninja in the Kuroninja Multiverse was (that tournament was rigged because I didn't win). Anyway, every time Kuronindragon got his power divided by the White Dragon Warrior, he would just use his power to equal the White Dragon Warrior's power again. While those two were having their duel, I grabbed the Green Dragon Orb. Or I would've if it weren't for the one who lived in this house. This house was the home of THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL ADDITION TO THE KURONINJA MULTIVERSE...Of course, I almost forgot about it. She was the Green Dragon orb's chosen one. When I saw her coral pink hair and her red bow, I was ready to fight. I could see into her light blue eyes. Despite her energetic personality, I knew her weakness. She wasn't going to let me take the Green Dragon Orb that easily.

The Green Dragon Orb started flying towards her, and she was going to face me in the Green Dragon Armour. I knew I wouldn't stand a chance against the Green Dragon Warrior, so I instinctively reached for the orb. A blue cloud formed around it, and when that happened, the White Dragon Warrior knew his plan was going very well. He then punched Kuronindragon in the face, knocking him out. The Green Dragon Orb was now under my control, but I was working with the White Dragon Warrior, so it was under his control too. As for the most controversial addition to the Kuroninja Multiverse, neither me or the White Dragon Warrior thought about her as we walked out with the Green Dragon Orb. We just left her hanging.

Anyway, I guess I'll just hand the next part over to Kuroninja.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs