My thoughts on Dekaranger vs Gavan

I'm not really interested in this, but I decided to make a review on this because I needed to write something about Super Sentai, as this is a Super Sentai blog.

Anyway, I just watched a trailer for the upcoming movie where Dekaranger (which was later adapted into Power Rangers SPD) teams up with Space Sheriff Gavan. I'm not really a fan of Metal Heroes, and the only Metal Heroes series I know is Shaider. Anyway, it looks very epic, and they know how to use armour correctly, unlike another movie... (see my previous post)

I have nothing to do with Shironinger.






P.S. I don't hate the Power Rangers movie, I just have low expectations for it. I am also not a hater. A hater is someone who shoves their opinion down people's throats, but I respect other people's opinions. If you like the new armoured Iron Man Power Rangers better than the old ones, good for you. If you are like me and prefer spandex over armour, good for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs