Power Rangers Ninja Steel is coming soon 😞

The first episode of Power Rangers Ninja Steel, which is based off of Shuriken Sentai Ninninger, is going to show January 21st 2017. However, there are some extra details I have found out.

One of them is that the toys in Ninja Steel are going to be very tiny. The Shironinger and Momoninger Nin Shurikens I have are four times larger than their ninja steel counterparts. The Legendary Morphers from Super Megaforce were also very tiny as toys compared to their Ranger Key counterparts, and Super Megaforce was one of the worst Power Rangers seasons ever.

However, I'm not just going to talk about toys. I also found out that the Red Ranger is an alien, and he has a robot who will transform into the power Rangers version of Shinobimaru.

Anyway, once I watch Ninja Steel episode 1, which I already have low expectations for, I will write a review on it.



I have nothing to do with Shironinger.

P.S. If you are wondering why my blog posts don't have pictures, it's because I'm writing this blog from an iPad, so I can't upload pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs