Kuroninja News: Battle For The Grid

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it's time for Kuroninja News!


Ok, so first off, after Lupinranger vs Patoranger ends, there's going to be a special where teams of Sentai Rangers fight each other on planet Nemesis or something. Anyway, the Ryusoulgers are going to make an appearance in the special, and they were also seen fighting a knight in purple armour. There are beliefs that this knight is either the 6th ranger or a villain in Ryusoulger. I hope it is one of those two, since I love the colour purple. However, there is also the disappointing possibility that it could just be a movie exclusive villain just for this special. Hopefully it isn't.

Speaking of battles, does anyone remember Power Rangers Legacy Wars? No? That's ok, but I found out that there's going to be another Power Rangers fighting game coming soon, known as Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid. It's going to be released in April, but I won't play it because I suck at video games...except dating simulators and hack-n'-slash games.

Now for my final story! I've decided to go by a new nickname. Don't worry, I'm still Kuroninja, but now I'm also the Faceless Ace...or maybe the Ace Without a Face! Which name sounds better?

Anyway, that is all for Kuroninja News, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs