Lupinranger vs Patoranger Episode 47 Review

ME AND LUPIN YELLOW ARE STILL TOGETHER!









Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I will be reviewing the 47th episode of Lupinranger vs Patoranger! In this episode, Umika and Sakuya went on a date, but I still don't know if they're together. I don't really care if they're together, because even if they're together, me and Lupin Yellow will still be together. But anyway, in this episode, Zamigo returns, and Gauche does something!

Ok, so first off, the reason why Sakuya is on that date is because he wants to prove that Umika is not Lupin Yellow. This is why wise people like me know not to be committed to just one relationship. I'm committed to 5 relationships all at the same time. Now of course, the other Lupinrangers decide to follow her, and then end up running into Zamigo, who now has the power to liquefy his body, thanks to a Lupin Collection piece and a new extra safe, despite the fact that Zamigo has the power to regenerate already.

Meanwhile, the Patorangers end up fighting Gauche, and they don't really do a good job, even though they fought and defeated Destra (but to be fair, they were with the Lupinrangers that time). Gauche also has a new lupin collection item shaped like KibaRanger's sword, which gives the user a blade-like weapon on one of their hands. I think the Darkprism Assassin would like this collection piece. Noel then ended up sacrificing himself to save the other Patorangers from Gauche's experiments, but he's not dead yet. That will probably happen in the next episode, but I don't think that will happen.

So anyway, this was a very interesting episode, and it's nice to see Zamigo appearing again. This episode was...

Awesome

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs