Lupinranger vs Patoranger Episode 48 Review

Face reveal









Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I will be reviewing the 48th episode of Lupinranger vs Patoranger, which features the Lupinrangers doing something that I will never do: take off their masks in front of everyone! I, the Ace Without a Face, will never do something like that!

But anyway, in this episode, Gauche has kidnapped Noel in the last episode, and it looks like she's about to perform a dissection in front of the entire world! Dogranio also showed up to see what Gauche is doing. This is when both the Lupinrangers and Patorangers showed up to rescue Noel.

Now here's the thing. The Lupinrangers expose themselves to the public, because Dogranio tells them about how they look very untrustworthy. This surprises Sakuya, who then becomes heartbroken, as if he found out that me and Lupin Yellow have been together since last year this entire time. Even though it's true, that's not the reason why he was shocked. This is the part when the Lupinrangers fought Gauche, along with another experimental monster, but here's the plot twist. Dogranio then showed off his Neutral Evil personality by just leaving Gauche there, and even taking away all her Lupin Collection pieces, along with the ones inside the experimental monster's safe. Even though this was a good plot twist, it still counts as a Deus Ex Machina, and I don't like the use of a Deus Ex Machina (except for when it's Kamen Rider Genm). I still don't know if the final boss will be Dogranio or Zamigo. Maybe both at the same time? I know that one of them will die in the 50th episode, and the other will become the final boss in the last episode (episode 51).

Anyway, Gauche dies by ripping her own safe out and putting it in the experimental monster, causing it to grow. They defeat it anyway.

Now for the next part. Because the Lupinrangers have exposed their identities in front of everyone, something I will NEVER do (unless I meet Shizuka Nakamura in person (which will definitely never happen)), they have to go on the run.

I really like the fact that Dogranio's actually starting to do something, but I don't like how Gauche was defeated do easily, especially when compared to Destra. Therefore, this episode is only...

Good

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs