Ryusoulger Episode 1 Review

I'm late for this one.







Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! It is finally time for my review of the 1st episode of the new Sentai season, Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger! I almost forgot about this review, but I didn't forget about the season. Ok, now let's get into it!

So when the episode stars, we're introduced to the 3 Ryusoulgers, Kou, the red ranger, Melt, the blue ranger, and Asuna, the pink ranger, and the 3 previous Ryusoulgers. The Ryusoulgers live and train in this secret village, away from everyone...almost everyone.

We also get introduced to this Youtuber named Ui Tatsui, who's also the daughter of a professor that studies dinosaurs. At first I thought that she was going to be based off of me, but she's a vlogger, and my channel is more of a commentary channel. And guess what? When we're first introduced to her, she's exploring a forest (yes, that forest). I don't really like vloggers for some reason. I think it's because I can't vlog myself.

Anyway, she discovers the Ryusoulger village and gets caught, so Kou takes her out to get her memory wiped, using a sledgehammer. I'm not joking, that's what really happened. Ui is like the comic relief of the series. Now I know what you're thinking. Because there's a comic relief character, this is going to be a lighthearted series, right? Guess again. A monster that looks like Godzilla shows up to destroy the village, along with other members of the Druidon.

I just realized, I forgot to mention who the Druidon are. They're a group that want to take over the Earth, and they were there since the prehistoric times. Now, they're back, but right now we only see 2 members: a mushroom guy named Creon, and a warrior named Tankjo. You're welcome.

So anyway, when the Druidons invade, the Ryusoulgers and their masters transform, and then the 2 reds go into the temple to face Tankjo, who is really powerful. He kills Kou's master, who's trying to protect him. Kou then gets his master's soul infused inside his dinosaur key thingy. Hey...wait a minute! That sounds very similar to Kuroninja Gold, where Iroyas' soul ended up trapped inside a small gemstone!

At the same time, the blue and pink Ryuosulgers' masters get killed by the dragon monster, which is a Minosaur, the monsters used by the Druidons. This is why the blue rangers are better than the red rangers, because the red ranger died first. The red ranger then unlocks the power of the Kishiryu, which are the mecha in this series. He then reveals this giant mecha, which has a lego-block style, and defeats the Minosaur. We also find out that there are 2 more Ryusoulgers, who we already saw in Super Sentai Strongest Battle. They are RyusoulGreen and RyusoulBlack, and I'll probably remember tham more than I remember the blue ranger. Recently there hasn't been a lot of interesting blue rangers, can we have a memorable blue ranger for once? I don't want to remember the blue Ryusoulger just from his blue hair!

Ok, so anyway, this was a good start, and it's also very serious, just like Beast Morphers. This episode is...

Awesome

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs