Power Rangers Beast Morphers Episode 1 Review 🔋

So I've heard a lot of people saying that the 1st episode is good. Now that I've watched it, all I have to say is...











Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I'm going to be reviewing the first episode for Power Rangers Beast Morphers! This is the start of a new era in Power Rangers, and before we get into it, let's see what happened so far. Samurai was ok, but Megaforce and Super Megaforce were bad. Dino Charge was better, but Dino Supercharge ruined it again. Ninja Steel was OK. There was nothing wrong with Ninja Steel in my opinion, but Super Ninja Steel made it go downhill. Because of this, everyone's standards for Beast Morphers were really high.

Fortunately, Beast Morphers passed. They fixed a lot of things, such as unnecessary dialogue when fighting, good characters, and villains that aren't really generic...except Evox, maybe. Computer viruses only care about corruption or destruction, and I know this because my Earth-5 counterpart is a computer virus.

But anyway, the story takes place in a city where the scientists have tapped into the Morphing Grid as a power source, and the mayor is going to release it to the rest of the city. We then get introduced to two of our main characters: Blaze and Devon. This is very similar to Power Rangers Jungle Fury, and you'll see later. But for now, just know that Blaze is not a very likeable person, and that Devon is the mayor's son. However, he doesn't really listen to his dad and prefers playing videos games and doing karate.

There are some other characters, such as Ben and Betty, 2 security guards who will probably be the comic relief of this season. I don't really mind them being in there, because a series can't be too serious. Even in Power Rangers In Space, Bulk and Skull were still there, and they even worked with this scientist guy. There's also Ravi, who will become the blue Beast Morpher ranger, and Roxy, who was chosen to become the yellow ranger. Here's the thing: Ravi is not only the son of the commander of Grid Battleforce, but he also used to date Roxy, but then they broke up due to the fact that the commander doesn't allow her Power Rangers to date each other. That's a terrible rule, and just because you're dating someone doesn't mean you'll move away from your other priorities. I have been on dates with at least 6 people, but I still care about my fans! At least the Rangers will be able to date people who aren't Rangers.

But anyway, Devon decides to trespass in the lab so he can look for the battle simulator. However, he notices a virus that looks like a cobra. I don't think anyone remembers this, but I used to fight against an evil snake and her army from another dimension. I don't know how they spread their influence to Earth-10, though. Anyway, the virus, known as Evox, creates evil avatars of Blaze and Roxy, but Devon saves Ravi just in time. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. Blaze was supposed to be the red ranger. No wonder he's not a very likeable person.

Anyway, we do get to see the Power Rangers. Devon becomes the red ranger, Ravi becomes the blue ranger, and a laundry girl named Zoey becomes the yellow ranger. We also find out that the evil avatars are connected to their real selves, and they have to be destroyed so that the real ones can wake up.

Ok, so this was a really good episode, and not only does it finally, properly introduce the Morphing Grid (and the mayor somehow knows about the past villains in Power Rangers for some reason), but it also made me confused on who my favourite ranger is. Normally I go for the blue ranger, because there's no such thing as a good red ranger, but the red ranger is more carefree and more of a rule-breaker, just like me, and as for the blue ranger, he broke up with his girlfriend just because both of them were rangers. So I have no idea what to do. I like how the blue ranger is obviously the leader (since he's the most experienced), but could this season change my mind about red rangers? The season is only on its first episode, so don't get your hopes up.

Anyway, this episode was...

Awesome

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs