Kuroninja News: Kuroninja is Forever

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it's time for Kuroninja News!






Ok, first off, it's the end of the month, and I just found out about Ryusoul Gold's Kishiryu, Mosarex! Mosarex also has a humanoid form known as Kishiryu Neptune...but that's not all. Mosarex can also combine with Tyramigo to form a mecha that can control water and fire, known as Gigant KishiryuOh! That's good to see, but what I want to see is if Mosarex can combine with the other rangers' mecha. If the red ranger's mecha can do that, what about the 6th ranger?

In other Ryusoulger news, the movie-exclusive mecha has been revealed, and it's a black and gold mecha known as Kishiryujin. I have no idea what to say about this, since I almost never watch any of the movies, but it looks cool, I guess.

However, that's not the only thing I have to say about the movie. I don't know if this is true or not, but Shinken Yellow's Earth-0 counterpart might have something to do with the movie. However, not even I know what it is. This is almost weird, since earlier this year, on March 14, I revealed that Shinken Yellow was my 5th girlfriend.

In other Sentai news, you probably don't know this, but KyuKyu Sentai GoGoV is one of my least favourite Sentai seasons, and Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue is one of my least favourite Power Rangers seasons. Why, you may be wondering? That's for me to know and for you to find out! But anyway, there's going to be a GoGoV 20th anniversary special on September 1. I'm not going to say anything about it though. You probably already figured out what I could've said.

Now before I end this post, I'm working on this community collab thingy called Kuroninja Forever, and if you want to know more about it, here's a video.


Anyway, that is all for Kuroninja News, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs