Ryusoulger Episode 14 Review

Do I really need to introduce anything?







Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and sorry that it took so long, but the review for Ryusoulger episode 14 is here! Anyway, in this review, I'm going to review this episode, which is also the debut of not only Ryusoul Gold, but a very dangerous new villain.

Anyway, this episode starts with Wyzul leaving. I don't know if he'll get killed off in a future episode, but maybe he will return with the leader of the Druidons (who I assume is based off of the queen chess piece). You might be wondering who the villain is going to be now. It's going to be this more serious villain known as Gachireus, who has two features you should know about: he doesn't like answering questions, and he has very tough armour.

Also, I made a mistake where I said that Gachireus was based off of the king chess piece. He's based off of a rook, just like Tankjo, and guess what? Next time you watch an episode of Ryusoulger, and a new Druidon general appears, look very closely at the belt. It shows what chess piece they're based off of, because those are the directions of the chess pieces that they're based on. Gachireus treats Creon worse than the last two generals, and he forces him to make 500 of the same Minosaur.

But...I don't think you're here for character development, right? You just want to see what I think about the new 6th Ranger! Even though I generally enjoy watching 6th rangers (except Dragonranger because I don't like Zyuranger), Ryusoul Gold...is also cool. What makes him stand out from the main 5 Ryusoulgers is that he uses a gun and electric attacks instead of fighting with a sword. There's nothing wrong with using a sword, since I prefer melee-based attacks myself, but there has to be someone with ranged weapons to balance it out.

As for the personality of Ryusoul Gold, I don't like him. He reminds me of Anti-Kuroninja when he's thinking about Shironinger, only Ryusoul Gold isn't focused on one person. He's actually trying to find a wife, and he's failing to do it. In this episode, he found someone, but she already had a boyfriend, which ruined all of Ryusoul Gold's chances. This proves that Ryusoul Gold isn't based off of me, not only because Ryusoul Gold is terrible at getting a girlfriend, but also because I'd rather not be the prisoner of one person. Oh, and the Minosaur in this episode came from the boyfriend of the girl Ryusoul Gold was trying to get to be his wife.

Anyway, this episode is good, and it seems like Creon will try and go against Gachireus in the future. This episode gets the rating of...

Good

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs