Kuroninja News: Ryusoul Gold and some new villains

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it's time for Kuroninja News!



Ok, first off, let's get the most obvious over with. Gaisorg is this purple set of armour that hasn't been seen since Super Sentai Strongest Battle, which I reviewed on this blog during February. Not only is this suit of armour returning in the series, but also in the movie!

That's not all, though. Like I said in the last Kuroninja News, Ryusoul Gold has been revealed, and his goal is to find a wife so he can repopulate the Ryusoul tribe of the sea. However, we don't know who it is yet. He also has a sister, and he was trained by his Kishiryu, Mosarex, which is based on a mosasaurus. Not only that, but he also has a Ryusoul that gives him electric powers. Although I was disappointed that this season's 6th ranger isn't a silver ranger, he's still way better than the red ranger of the season.

Not only that, but there will also be a new villain in Ryusoulger! His name is Gachireus, and he looks like a pirate captain and a king chess piece. We already saw Druidons themed after pawns, the rook, the bishop, and everyone assumes that Gaisorg is the knight, but Gachireus doesn't really seem like the leader of the Druidons, he just seems like a very powerful general. I'm guessing that the leader of the Druidons is themed after the queen chess piece, and she will be the most powerful. This makes sense because the queen chess piece can move in any direction she chooses. Does this mean that if Gachireus gets defeated then all the Druidons will die?

Ok, so I guess that's all. But before I go, I haven't really been talking about Super Sentai as much as I used to. An alternate version of me from the future (who wears light blue for some reason) told me to make more Super Sentai stuff so that I won't get destroyed by my own fanbase, even though it's very friendly right now. Except more Super Sentai stuff from me in the future!

Anyway, that is all for Kuroninja News, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs