Ryusoulger Episode 13 Review

.........................You're probably expecting me to say something about how dark Ryusoulger is, right?








Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and today, I'm going to be reviewing the 13th episode of Ryusoulger. It may seem like a filler episode, but it isn't. What's very weird is that we're getting 4 non-filler episodes in a row, and it's just the beginning.

Anyway, in this episode, Japan's first female prime minister ends up in the hospital, and then Ui finds out that she is actually about 300 years old! It then turns out that she was part of the Ryusoul Tribe, and Ryusoul Black knows about her. Anyway, a Minosaur was created from her, and it's themed after a mummy. What it does is shoot a beam that makes people tell the truth. However, she wants the Minosaur to fully grow before it can be destroyed.

So basically, the Ryusoulgers defeat the Minosaur, and they find out that the host of the Minosaur wants to die because she fell in love with someone, but then he grew old. I personally don't mind being practically immortal (I'm not immortal, by the way), but not everyone can be like me. Anyway, there was also an appearance from Gaisorg, and I have a theory that Gaisorg is not only a member of the Ryusoul Tribe, but he's also the master of Ryusoul Green and Ryusoul Black.

There wasn't really that much to say about this episode, but I'll give it the rating of...

Good

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs