Interesting Facts about Kuroninja

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Here are some answers to some questions people might ask me.






Q: What's your Zodiac sign?

A: Capricorn. i was born on New Year's day.

Q: Are you handsome?

A: Yes.

Q: What's your favourite colour?

A: orange purple

Q: What's your favourite type of flower?

A: Orchids

Q: Are there any types of Sentai Rangers who are worse than red rangers?

A: Yes, even though I hate red rangers, my least favourite kind of ranger is the olive green ranger. Thank goodness that there was only one.

Q: What's your favourite Sentai team?

A: Kakuranger

Q: What's your favourite Power Rangers team?

A: the original one.

Q: Are you a fictional character?

A: Yes

Q: Do you like Shironinger?

A: I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs