Kyuranger Episode 15 Review

This episode features the green ninja ranger that I have a crush on! Also, the pink ranger gets chosen to go on a mission, but I'm not interested in that.

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I got to watch the 15th episode of Kyuranger, and it was very exciting! Not only did the Kyurangers go somewhere that wasn't Earth, but we also found out that the last piece of the Argo isn't on Earth anymore! Does that mean that the Deathworm from episode 11 destroyed the planet that contained the Tomo Kyutama? Anyway, the last piece of the Argo is called the Ryukotsu Kyutama, which represents the constellation known as Carina. The planet that contains the Carina Kyutama will either be named Planet Canopus or Planet Carina. 

Anyway, this is a review for the 15th episode, so let's review the 15th episode! Another reason why I was excited for the 15th episode was because of the green ranger. We also remember that she's a ninja, which is one of the reasons why I like her. I'm also a ninja. Anyway, we learn that she used to be very shy, until she alerted the other ninjas in the Chameleon System about Jark Matter's invasion. If I were there, I would definite help them. However, we're in different timelines. Maybe I could use the Timerangers' power...if I knew how to use it.

Now to talk about the Monster of the Week! He's themed after the Loch Ness Monster, and what he does is create a Loch Ness monster-shaped projection to make people think he's a saviour. You see, the planet that the Vela Kyutama is in has been polluted by the monster, who's making everyone think he will save them. The villagers and even the silver Kyuranger are tricked by this, but there's a witness. So of course, the villagers think they need to sacrifice that witness in order to please the ocean. As for me, the only thing I need to fear is my Authorverse counterpart.

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs