Kyuranger Episode 13 Review

Something you probably don't know about me is that I don't just like Super Sentai. I also like Kamen Rider, and the latest series is called Kamen Rider Ex-Aid. In Kamen Rider Ex-Aid, there was this guy named Kamen Rider Genm who later got the power of zombies. He died later, but he's coming back on Episode 30 of Ex-Aid. Guess what's happening in this episode of Kyuranger? Zombies are in this episode! Does this mean that Kamen Rider Genm predicted the future?

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! My day started when I was just playing some zombie survival video games, when I noticed that the 13th episode of Kyuranger has been released! It has zombies in it...and also another Tsuyoindaver Magistrate.

Now nobody cares about the Tsuyoindavers, because they're the soldiers. These types of Magistrates usually appear whenever there's a major plot in this episode, such as when they introduce the orange Kyuranger, or when RyuCommander appears...this time, it's the appearance of Scorpio. For those of you who don't know, he's the older brother of the orange Kyuranger.

Normally I don't like spoiling things, so I'll just let you watch the episode yourself and then you can read the rest of this review.





So basically, the black Kyuranger's creator was killed by Scorpio, but he thought that the orange Kyuranger killed him instead, because they both look similar. Then they teamed up, and the orange Kyuranger wants to defeat his older brother, because of his betrayal.

I was very excited for this episode, because Scorpio might me the only major villain that everyone pays attention to. The others are most likely to be forgotten. I almost forgot about Eridron, until I watched Episode 1 of Kyuranger again. Then there was those 2 assassins (the squid guy is from the Crux constellation), but nobody really talked about them until the 12th episode, where the squid guy died. As for Scorpio, his plot is the most interesting, and he's also very dangerous. His venom can turn people and Indavers into zombies.


Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs