My thoughts on the Kyoryugers

So...you might be wondering why I'm talking about Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger, the 37th Super Sentai series, when there's already 41 Super Sentai themes and the current one is constellation-themed. Well, there's this series called Power Rangers Dino Force Brave, and it's supposed to take place after Dino Charge and Kyoryuger. I would love to watch that series, but there's one thing: Dino Force Brave is a Korean show, and I have no idea what's happening. Therefore, I have to show my thoughts on Kyoryuger. This is not the only post I have on Kyoryuger. I have another post right here.

Now to talk about the rangers!

Firstly, there's the red ranger. We always have to talk about the red rangers first, because I need to get my hatred for them out of the way. He's based on a tyrannosaurus or something. I actually like him better than the other red rangers...

Next, we have the black ranger. He's themed after a parasaurolophus, and uses guns, unlike me. I use swords! Except for choices of weapons, me and KyoryuBlack are kind of alike. Both of us are black rangers, and both of us attract the ladies.

Our third ranger is the blue ranger. He's supposed to be the humorous member of the group, because almost every Sentai team has at least one. He's themed after a stegosaurus.

Fourth, we have the green ranger. I don't know if I'm more like him than the black ranger, because not only do I use swords, but I also like the colour green, and train very hard to master my ninja skills. He's themed after a velociraptor.

Then we have the pink ranger (there's no yellow ranger, by the way). She's partners with the red ranger (of course). She's good at kicking things and she's themed after a triceratops.

Then there's the gold ranger, themed after a pterodactyl. He's a samurai out of his own time, and the reason why is because his body was used as a vessel for one of the monsters. He later teams up with that monster to fight a hatred-themed monster who they both hate. Other than his lightning-themed attacks and the fact that he's the sixth ranger, I don't see anything else interesting.

Kyoryuger is also known for having the 2nd biggest number of rangers. It's 2nd only to Kyuranger. Now we're going to talk about the rest.

Kyoryu Cyan is themed after an ankylosaurus!

Kyoryu Gray is themed after a Pachycephalosaur (and he doesn't have anything to do with Anti-Kuroninja or the Antiverse)!

Kyoryu Purple is themed after a Plesiosaurus!

And finally, Kyoryu Silver is a Brachiosaurus!

Now that we've talked about the extra rangers I'm not interested in, it's time to talk about the evil ranger. His name is Deathryuger, and I have battled against him once. He appeared once in Kyoryuger, where he fought against the Kyoryugers in a musical, along with 2 girls. He was planning to kidnap a singer whose Actorverse counterpart I'm interested in.

Oh no.

So, it appears that MY Actorverse counterpart has appeared.

I think you're all confused by what the Actorverse is. Let's call it "Earth-0". the Super Sentai universe is Earth-1, and there's also Earth-2 and Earth-3, etc. In my universe, Super Sentai is just a live action TV show. Because of this, there's actors. Kuroninja refers to the actors as the characters' "Actorverse counterpart." This explains many events in the Sentaiverse, or Earth-1, such as the fact that FiveYellow and Sakura can't be seen in the same place, unless at least one of them is wearing their Sentai Ranger suit. Basically, Kuroninja has a crush on Shizuka Nakamura.







Chargragigon, I'll get you for this...

No he won't.

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger...or Deathryuger...or anyone's Actorverse counterpart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs