The 蘭dom Section: 😒

Hey guys, I'm Kuroninja and this is the 蘭dom Section, where I talk about random and off topic things. Today I'm going to talk about something that almost a lot of people are hating on: the Emoji Movie.

Ok, maybe there are some people who like the emoji movie, but there is a 1 in 100 chance you'll meet someone who likes the idea of an emoji-themed movie. But here are the reasons why many people hate the emoji movie, even though it won't be released until July 28. It's because the plot is unoriginal, the jokes aren't funny, and this movie is the reason why a Popeye movie has been cancelled.

Now if you haven't heard of the emoji movie, the story is about a world inside someone's phone, and the main protagonist is this emoji: 😒 He actually has many faces, but then he goes outside the phone on a quest to discover who he really is. It's obvious that the message is to express yourself, because emojis have different meanings than what they look like. For example, 😤 is used to show anger, but in reality, this emoji means that you're triumphant with something. ❤️ is a heart, but it could also mean that you're filled with determination. And then there's 🍆. I suggest you shouldn't look up what that emoji could mean, other than the fact that it's a vegetable known as the eggplant.

So you might be asking: "Do you hate the emoji too? You better say yes, or we will hunt you down and set you on fire." Well, I don't hate the emoji movie, but before you set me on fire, I believe that they want us to hate the emoji movie. I believe that it's a scheme to get people to buy more tickets, because when the emoji movie haters watch the movie, they're obviously there to make fun of the movie. As for me, I'm going to watch the emoji movie because watching terrible movies is something I like to do most of the time.

For those of you new to this blog, the 蘭dom Section is a place for my off topic random stuff. Everything else is Power Rangers and Super Sentai stuff.

That is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger! 😀

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs