How to write a blog

So some guys gave tips on how to use your passions for YouTube, but I'm going to give tips on how to create a blog.

Of course, you might've started a blog already, but it might be empty and you have no idea what to write about. I'm a fictional character, so there's a lot of stuff for me to write about. Also, if your blog ISN'T empty, then good for you.

First, you need to know why you're writing the blog. It could be to explain the life of a fictional character (like me), or to express yourself. You also need to create a personality, even if you're not a blogger and you're a YouTuber. This personality will let people recognise you. You also need to think of other ways for people to recognise you: for example, I have nothing to do with Shironinger.

Now there's also other obstacles, such as what to write, or if you want to write daily or weekly. There's also haters, but I can't think of it right now. There are some things, such as the 30 day writing challenges on the Internet. I once took a 30-day Super Sentai challenge, but failed because it's too boring.

That's all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs