Hanaranger Episode 28 Review

Alright, it's time.






Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and today I'm going to review the 28th episode of Kunoichi Sentai Hanaranger!

Ok, now some of you might be wondering what Kunoichi Sentai Hanaranger is. Well, you see, it's a Sentai season that I really enjoyed watching. All 5 of the rangers are women, but that's not the main reason why I love this season. The main reason why is because THERE'S NO RED RANGER!

Actually, there is a red ranger, but he kind of counts as an Extra Hero because he's not part of the main team. He uses three medals and a belt to transform, and you might know him as Kamen Rider Amazon. Another reason why I don't consider him the red ranger of the team is because he died in episode 10.

Anyway, in this series, it's about the Hanarangers as they try to defeat the Evil Dark Super Death Army Nemeshisukuran, led by Rodo Nemeshisu. There are at least 3 generals in Nemeshisukuran: General Buronza, Rasonaishi, and Vantonio Ega. The Hanarangers' powers were originally created by Nemeshisukuran, until a powerful ninja in white stole the powers from them.

Due to Hanagranger's popularity, there are at least a hundred episodes in this series, but this episode, in my opinion, is the best. I know you're going to disagree, because when people think of Kunoichi Sentai Hanaranger, they think of Episode 30, where that one professional wrestler (I forgot his name) appeared and killed the monster of the week by poking it in the face. Or maybe that one episode where Ayame, the blue ranger, almost got killed by a Kamaitachi with a machine gun. But episode 28 is my favourite episode for a reason. Somehow, Meeko from Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger made a special guest appearance in this episode, and even though she was completely useless, Nakamura-san has a beautiful singing voice.

Now, there aren't really any other memorable moments to talk about, but if you have time, you definitely should watch Hanaranger. It's a really underrated Sentai season, and, surprisingly, I appeared in an episode! I appeared in episode 69 of Kunoichi Sentai Hanaranger, where me and Ran, the purple ranger, teamed up to take on Vantonio Ega and Rasonaishi in a mixed doubles badminton match, where the winner would win the Crystal Skull and decide the fate of the Sun.

Oh, and by the way, I'm giving this episode the rating of...

LEGENDARY

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs