Kuroninja News: How Long Has It Been Since The Last One?

Woah. It has been a long time since I did this. Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it’s time for Kuroninja News!

You thought I completely forgot about this, right? Well, I haven’t, but there hasn’t been that much going on. I’ve been working on a lot of stuff, but so much has happened since the last Kuroninja News! I have 50 subs on my YouTube channel, Akuroninja reinvented himself as the Perfect Conqueror, and 椎名そら HAS A YOUTUBE CHANNEL! Only time will tell if her YouTube channel ends up as either similar to Will Smith’s YouTube channel or Jack Black’s YouTube channel. However, I havent really payed attention to any Japanese youtubers until now.

Speaking of Japanese youtubers, there’s one on Earth-1 who’s friends with the Ryusoulgers. And speaking of the Ryusoulgers, Ryusoul Red will get a new powerup...just like every other red ranger. Why can’t we have a Sentai WITHOUT a red ranger for once? That way, another colour ranger will have a chance of getting a powerup.

Ok, the Ryusoulger news isn’t all that bad. We’re getting a new Druidon general, and he’s a wizard! I think he’s going to be the opposite of Tankjo. He’s probably going to use spells when fighting the Ryusoulgers. Oh, and there’s also some aliens who are escaping this wizard guy, but I’ll talk about them when I review episode 7.

By the way, does anyone remember Super Critic Taisen? No? Well, you probably have heard of how awesome I am. People only watch Super Critic Taisen because of me. Anyway, SCT was cancelled, but now it has been pulled out of The Abyss! I haven’t been to the Abyss, but I heard how scary it is. It’s a large, cylinder shaped dimension that gets darker the deeper you go, and it’s home to those who were rejected by the Multiverse. Trust me, you don’t want to go to The Abyss.

Anyway, now that SCT is no longer in the Abyss, you will all get to see me in the spotlight, as I review Gok*iger vs Gavan, and unlock the power of Aorider! The reason why I don’t have my Gorider powers yet is because they were saving the best for last.

Oh, and I also watched Endgame. Since I don’t want to spoil anyone, my review will come on May 8, because 08 is goroawase wordplay for someone whose last name is Kawamura. I’m not going to talk about the drama happening with the Earth-0 counterpart of the blue turbo ranger, because I don’t want to turn into the Toku version of DramaAlert or something. That’s what Anti-Kuroninja is for.

Anyway, that is all for Kuroninja News, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs