Kuroninja Gold Episode 25

Episode 25: The Search for Yajin Niroku







Even after a few days, Antonio Vega could still remember clearly what he saw. In front of him, he saw Akuroninja about to kill him with his finisher, but Sayori saved him at the last minute. Sayori had died in Antonio Vega's arms. This memory was painful to Antonio Vega. Normally Vega would use something like this as motivation to keep on training, but Vega didn't feel like fighting for revenge. He knew that Akuroninja would just use this against him.

Meanwhile, Kuroninja was waiting for Kuroninja Gold, who had disappeared again, along with the Sword of Absolute Power. That was when he realized something. Yajin Niroku was missing again. Kuroninja had to find him before he continued his rampage even further. He then realized that he couldn't fight Yajin Niroku alone.

Kuroninja then started a meeting.
"Alright, everyone!" Kuroninja said. "I need a few of you to come with me."
"I'll go," Satomi said. "I haven't really done anything."
"Me too," Haruna Nakamura said. "I need to prove that you can trust me. I'm not a spy anymore."
"Since I'm part of the team now," Iroyas said, "I have to help out somehow."
"Alright," Kuroninja said. "Satou, Haruna, and Iroyas, you're going with me."
"Wait!" a voice said. It was Kai Hirose. "I-I want to fight alongside you too!"
Hirose had finally opened up to everyone, thanks to Satomi and how she helped him unleash the Ultimate Power of Water against the giant fish from the shadow dimension that killed Hirose's father.

Kuroninja, Satomi Satou, Haruna Nakamura, Iroyas, and Kai Hirose got their weapons and ninja gear, and went to look for Yajin Niroku.

As the group left, Antonio Vega stayed behind, still thinking about Sayori dying in her arms. Yuri was watching from a distance.
"This is it," Yuri was thinking to herself. "Now that Sayori is out of the picture, I now have Antonio Vega all to myself!"
Yuri then started walking toward Vega, when suddenly, she ran into Natsuki.
"Hey, watch where you're going!" Natsuki said.
"Sorry, Natsuki," Yuri said.
"What are you doing out here, anyway?" Natsuki asked Yuri.
"Uhh...nothing?" Yuri said. "I'm...just...thinking of a story!"
"Ok," Natsuki said, "but...what's it about?"
Yuri then explained what the story was about. It was about a ninja who opened up a dojo, and this story would also involve inter-dimensional travel and character development for every student in the dojo.
"That's too complicated," Natsuki said. "Won't everyone get confused? And what's the point of giving backstories to all the students when everyone's only going to pay attention to the ninja?"
"Well," Yuri said, "there are some people out there who care about the side characters! And I think the ninja has enough attention already, so I think it's fair that someone else gets a turn at being in the spotlight!"
"Ok," Natsuki said. She then left. Yuri went to go check on Antonio Vega.

Meanwhile, Kuroninja's group was searching for Yajin Niroku. They then got separated from fog. Kuroninja was separated from everyone else, Iroyas was also alone, and Satomi, Haruna, and Hirose were together. Iroyas then saw rose petals falling from the sky. She then ran into Akinom and Akuroninja.

"Akinom!" Iroyas said. "What are you doing here?"
"Iroyas, you're alive!" Akinom said.
"Yeah," Iroyas said, "but I'm on Kuroninja's side now." Iroyas then pulled out her rope dart, ready to attack.
"We don't want to fight you," Akinom said, "but here's someone who does."
A shadow portal then opened, and out came someone who looked like Iroyas, but when Iroyas worked for Necromega. This was a copy of Iroyas known as Dark Iroyas.
"Is that...me?" Iroyas said. "No worries, I'll just defeat this copy!"
"What are you talking about?" Dark Iroyas said. "You're the copy!"
Dark Iroyas and Iroyas then fought each other. Suddenly, Iroyas felt a lot of pain.
"Yes," Dark Iroyas said. "Soon, you will disappear, and I will become complete!"
Iroyas used as much energy as she could to create a small snowstorm and escape this evil clone.

Satomi, Haruna, and Hirose ended up running into the Platinum General, Anton V. He was the Earth-4 counterpart of Antonio Vega, but with light grey hair and platinum armour covering himself.
"Wait!" Haruna said. "That's another Nemesis Clan soldier. I saw a poster of him in the training room."
"And you must be the other traitor," Anton said. "I'm here to find the traitors of the Nemesis Clan and destroy them, so that Lord Nemesis doesn't have to waste time when he conquers your world."
"Haruna-chan's with us now," Satomi said. "You're going to have to get through me if you want to kill her!"
"Wait, you're protecting me?" Haruna said, surprised. "Even after betraying Kuroninja's dojo?"
"I wasn't there when it happened," Satomi said. "Besides, you like soft-serve ice cream, so you must be on our side!"

Satomi then summoned a wave of leaves as her eyes glowed emerald green. Hirose also joined in, with his water powers.
"I'm not fighting you two weaklings," Anton V said. "My personal army will deal with you." He then snapped his fingers, and then some soldiers in lighter platinum armour appeared. They were the elite Platinum Warriors, trained by Anton V as part of an elite taskforce in the Nemesis Clan. The Platinum Warriors charged at Satomi and Hirose. Anton V then charged at Haruna, who fired her arrows at him.

Kuroninja, meanwhile, found Yajin Niroku, who was hiding. This was weird, because Yajin Niroku was on a rampage when Kuroninja was trying to find him.
Kuroninja then turned around. It was all a trap. Akuroninja appeared behind him and punched Kuroninja in the face, sending him flying. Lady Akinom then appeared and created a shadow dimension portal, which began sucking Yajin Niroku in. Akuroninja then kicked Yajin Niroku into the portal, before closing it.

Kuroninja then went to attack Akuroninja, who instantly blocked his attack. Akuroninja then got out his sword and prepared his finisher. This finisher was the one that killed Sayori, and it was about to hit Kuroninja.

Suddenly, Kuroninja somehow teleported away, and the finisher hit a wall instead. Akuroninja and Akinom couldn't find Kuroninja, so they left.

Meanwhile, Antonio Vega was still thinking about Sayori's death. He noticed a tall figure casting a shadow over him. The tall figure then sat down next to Vega and placed her arm over his shoulder. It was Yuri.
"Hey, Yuri," Antonio Vega said.
"Must've been really sad when it happened, huh?" Yuri said.
"Yeah, it kinda was," Vega said.
"You know," Yuri said, "I wasn't really expecting Sayori to die like that. I thought that would be how I would die."
"What the heck?" Vega said. "Why would you think that?"
"Oh, sorry about that..." Yuri said. "Did I disturb you?"
"Y-yeah," Vega said, "but at least you apologized. I've spent most of my early life training under a strict teacher with harsh training methods, so I know how it feels when you want to express yourself, but you just can't."
Yuri was a little embarrassed.
"Wait!" Vega said. "I actually think you're cool, especially since you've been to a prison dimension and escaped...also, how are you so good at not taking damage?"
"Well," Yuri said, "sometimes I like to-"
"Actually," Vega said, realizing where the conversation was going, "let's...just change the subject or something. You know that thing you were about to say before you got shot in the back? Before you got paralyzed? What did you want to tell me?"
Yuri then looked around to see if anyone was there. She then went back to Vega.
"Well," Yuri said, "it all started when we first met, underneath the mistletoe."
"Oh, that?" Vega said. "But...it's a Christmas tradition. We both know we had to be respectful and do it."
"I know," Yuri said, "but for me it felt like more than just that! I felt something flowing within me, and it wasn't blood, sweat, or any other liquid substances! I just couldn't say it, because you were already with Sayori, and..."
"Wait..." Vega said. "You mean..."
"Yes!" Yuri said. "Please accept my confession...I really want to be with you!"
"Ok..." Antonio Vega said.
Antonio Vega and Yuri then embraced each other. Due to this story being an action adventure story and not a cheesy romantic novel, I will not be wasting your time with a paragraph of everything that Vega and Yuri are doing, even though I'm really tempted to. I also felt like crying when writing this part of the episode.

Satomi and Hirose were busy fighting a Platinum Warrior, while Haruna was fighting Anton V. The Platinum Warrior tried to attack Satomi, but Hirose blocked the attack with a shield made from water. The Platinum Warrior then went to attack Hirose, but then Satomi blocked it with a wave of leaves. She then sent the leaves at the Platinum Warrior, destroying it. Anton V was then left, and he was fighting Haruna Nakamura, who only had arrows to defend herself. Anton V had the upper hand, and he knocked Haruna's bow away.
"Now it's time for you to die, traitor!" Anton V said.
Satomi and Hirose then attacked Anton V from behind. Haruna then used the distraction to pick up her bow and shoot Anton V with an explosive arrow. Anton V then escaped.
The 3 then decided to return to the dojo.

Haruna, Hirose, and Satomi then returned to the dojo, and found Antonio Vega, who was with Yuri. Vega had stopped sulking from Sayori's death.
"Hey guys!" Vega said. "Guess what?"
"What is it?" Haruna said.
"I realized something," Vega said. "I've been thinking too much about Sayori, and I realized that because of it, I'm not actually getting anything done."
"So what does that mean, Vega-kun?" Haruna said.
"Well," Vega said, "I know what I must do now."

"I must travel to the Outer Multiverse and bring Sayori back from the dead."

"SERIOUSLY?" Yuri said. "B-but...what about me? This is a complete waste of character development, you know!"
"Don't worry, Yuri," Vega said. "I'll think about you on my journey...wait a minute...how am I even supposed to get to the Outer Multiverse?"
A light blue portal then appeared out of nowhere.


Meanwhile, Kuroninja woke up in the Nature Dimension. He got up and found himself in front of what appeared to be a ninja warrior in light grey. She had a beautiful face and short, blond hair. She also seemed familiar to Kuroninja.
"You seem familiar..." Kuroninja said. "Who are you?"
"I am the very first Void Ninja in the Multiverse..." the person said, "...but nobody ever speaks my name."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs