Kuroninja News: Announcements...

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Today I have some announcements, but this is a Kuroninja News post, so first I have to give you some news.

In the game Power Rangers Legacy Wars, there's a new update! Alpha 5 has appeared as a playable character! And no, it's not the classic one, it's the movie one. Now here's the thing. I predict that the mystery character to be unlocked after Rito is none other than Ninjor. At first I had my doubts, because Ninjor is not a Ranger, but then Alpha suddenly introduced himself as a playable character on Legacy Wars, which makes it possible for Ninjor to be a playable character.

Now for the announcements!

So basically, there will be a review of Kyuranger Episode 19 soon, but that's not why I'm making this post! Basically, I have an Instagram now! Here's the link: https://www.instagram.com/ultimatekuroninja/

Now for some other announcements! Basically, since there was that week where we didn't get any new episodes of Kyuranger, I've decided that soon, I will review episode of my favourite Super Sentai season: Ninja Sentai Kakuranger. I could also review Ninninger, but I'm just going to start with Kakuranger for now.

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs