History of Kuroninja

Ok, so it looks like my blog is becoming very popular. Time to write about myself. Normally I write reviews on Super Sentai and Power Rangers stuff.

I, Kuroninja, was born in Japan. However, ninjas had attacked, so I studied in England. That's why I speak English and not Japanese. However, I still learned some Japanese. Anyway, I then met this guy who later became Aoninger.

When the Ninningers showed themselves, I was training to become a ninja. I then found out that the Sentai Rangers were very powerful, so I went to become a Sentai Ranger. However, in order to do that, I had to pass Four Ninja Trials. I took the name Kuroninja and met the Flowery Kunoichi Team during my trials. That was when the Fifth Ninja Trial appeared. I then met evil ninjas and fought against them.

After improving my ninja skills, I found out that I wasn't the only Kuroninja. There were other Kuroninjas and other universes. One of those universes was the Antiverse, home to Anti-Kuroninja. Anti-Kuroninja and his army of evil ninjas attacked, but with the help of all the Sentai Rangers I was friends with, we took down Anti-Kuroninja. However, I didn't realize that Anti-Kuroninja still survived and joined the Cyberninja Tech Company.

Later, I decided to pass the time by writing blog posts from the Super Sentai stuff I watched. And I have nothing to do with Shironinger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs