Kyuranger Episode 4 Review

So...the Kyurangers are going to Earth. No big deal. Wait a minute...Earth has more Moraimarz than on the other planets? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I think you can tell by the introduction that I'm not really excited as before about this episode. I enjoyed Kyuranger because of how they travel to other planets, but they're arriving on Earth (which has more villains on it than any other planet). I will be happy if they stay on Earth for just 2 episodes, but if they stay there for the rest of the season, then Kyuranger has failed me. Maybe there is only 1 Moraimarz for each continent.

So anyway, this episode is where they introduce the pink ranger. The pink ranger is basically this android built to pilot the Orion, but she has feelings. Guess who else is an android with emotion? I'll give you a hint: It's the Gold Ranger. The Pink Ranger gets more attention than the Green Ranger, who is obviously more beautiful. I don't know why I think that, maybe it's because I have no feelings for robots...despite that, the Gold Ranger of the Kyurangers is my second favourite character. My third favourite is the silver ranger, and my most favourite is the orange ranger, whose older brother will appear in Kyuranger Episode 5 (Minor Spoiler warning). So anyway, the pink ranger has a lot of dreams. Guess what the Monster of the Week's ability is?

If you guessed that the Monster of the week eats dreams, you are correct. At first, he consumes Earthling children dreams, but the Pink Ranger's dreams are so big that he decides to eat those dreams instead. They don't kill him in this episode, but they destroy one of the Moraimarz. If they leave Earth in the next episode, I will be happy as they didn't fail me. Unfortunately, Don Armageddon is hiding a secret that has to do with Earth, which he said at the end, so they might stay for a lot of episodes. BUT PLEASE LET US SEE EVEN MORE PLANETS IT WOULD BE A WASTE IF A SPACE THEMED SENTAI ONLY STAYS IN ONE PLANET EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT JUST LOOK AT THE FIRST FEW EPISODES OF POWER RANGERS IN SPACE!




*cough* I have nothing to do with Shironinger... *faints*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs