Power Rangers Ninja Steel Episode 7 Review 💻

It has been a long time since I have made a Power Rangers Ninja Steel Review. I also have to do other stuff, like Fanfiction and Kuroninja News, along with the weekly Kyuranger Episode reviews. If only I could be in 2 places at once. Maybe Momoninger can help me?

So anyway, this episode focuses on Momoninger the Pink Ninja Steel Ranger. She creates a cloning device so that she can join four clubs she's interested in at the same time. I find that as a waste of time, because Kakuranger has a duplicating technique. However, I still like the cloning idea because just like how mana is required for magic, ninjutsu requires something similar to mana.

Anyway, there's always a monster of the week, right? Here's this episodes one. He's based off of a satellite dish, and he has the power to absorb technology. Because he eats the cloning device, Galvanax gains the ability to clone himself.

That's not the only thing! A new Zord appears, themed after a UFO. It defeats the monster after combining with the Megazord. However, that's not all. The Gold Power Ranger appears. He gets rescued by the UFO Zord for some reason, and then reveals himself to the public. I know who the Gold Ranger is, but I'm not going to reveal it because I don't want to spoil my audience.


I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs