Kuroninja News: Kyuranger's New Rangers

I think all of you know this by now, but Kyuranger has 2 new Sentai Rangers coming up. One of them, RyuCommander, will appear in Episode 9, just like how KyoryuGold appeared in Episode 9 of Kyoryuger. However, nobody is talking about him, just like how nobody talks about those 2 squid and octopus assassins of Jark Matter who appeared in Episode 6 and remind me of those inquisitors from Season 2 of Star Wars Rebels. Anyway, I'm not here to talk about Star Wars, I'm here to talk about the cyan, or sky blue ranger of Kyuranger.

In Episode 5 of Kyuranger, all 9 rangers assembled. However, there was this boy everyone thought was the future sky blue ranger. Here's the thing: I didn't think that boy was going to be the sky blue ranger, but everyone else knew it. Maybe Anti-Kuroninja was interfering with my senses. However, that's not all! The sky blue ranger has the ability to grow big...and there might be an episode where the Kyurangers finally leave Earth! Now all we need is an episode where Lucky becomes unlucky for one episode.

Now for some other news! The Power Rangers movie, the 2017 one, seems to have very good reviews. In my opinion, the movie was boring, but the climax made up for it. Anyway, it isn't doing well on Rotten Tomatoes, but Power Rangers has more fans, and surprisingly, it didn't ruin anyone's childhood! Anyway, there's a sequel that will have the green ranger in it. As for the reviews, I don't know if the Power Rangers Movie knew how to impress people, or if they were just lucky (like the red Kyuranger).



That is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs