Kyuranger Episode 7 Review

This episode is very exciting.




Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! Even though I review Super Sentai stuff, I'm also a fan of Kamen Rider as well. I've been to the Kamen Rider dimension once. Anyway, this is a Kyuranger review, so why am I talking about Kamen Rider?

Here's the reason why: There's a 2-part special to promote the upcoming spring movie, and, starting with ToQger, they crossover dimensions to promote the movie. This year's theme is video games, and there's even Kamen Sentai Gorider.

Anyway, here's the plot of the episode. Basically, it's Balance's birthday. Balance is the gold ranger of the Kyurangers. However, he represents Libra. This is ironic because his birthday is on March 26, making him an Aries. However, the Aries Kyutama was still used, and it puts enemies to sleep. I still don't get Kyutama, do they recharge or can you only use them once? If you can only use them once, then the Pegasus Kyutama was a waste, and so was that extra Red Ranger costume.

There are 2 monsters who appear: a squid monster who serves Shocker, and a robotic Monster who steals birthdays from people. Then Kamen Rider ExAid appears!




I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs