Power Rangers Movie Review

I guess it's time. WARNING: There are a lot of spoilers. Do not go past this point unless you watched the movie.












Ok, I guess this is a good place to start. I am Kuroninja, the interdimensional Super Sentai reviewer. Since the Power Rangers movie had been released, I have decided to jump on the bandwagon and write reviews on the Power Rangers movie. If you are wondering why I knew about the movie, it's because EVERYONE knows about it. However, I'm more experienced in Super Sentai than Power Rangers. The original is better.

And yes, that's exactly what I think of this movie. However, I don't care about the armour or the fact that goldar isn't a griffin. What made me not like the movie was the fact that the Rangers only morphed in the climax. I usually see action scenes in superhero movies after I finish my popcorn.

Ok...what else? Oh, right. Some positive things. The plot was actually interesting, and we even got some foreshadowing of a green ranger! Everyone cares about the Green Ranger more than every other ranger. As for me, I like every colour of ranger except for red. Why does red have to get all the glory?

Ok, now for the interesting stuff. The megazord and how they controlled it reminded me of something. Each ranger was separated in different capsules belonging to their own Zord...I have seen this before. They do the same thing with KyurenOh!

So anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs