Kuroninja News: Lupinranger VS Patoranger VS Kyuranger Confirmed!!!

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and...I haven't thought I would say this in a long time. It's time for Kuroninja News!



So basically, a lot of stuff has been revealed, such as Kyuranger vs Lupinranger vs Patoranger...but that's not all! We also have to get through the December spoilers for Lupinranger vs Patoranger, so let's do it!

Now remember how many people are complaining about the Lupinrangers getting all the powerups and the Patorangers not getting any? Well, I don't care who has the most powerups. But for those of you who do, soon you'll get to see Siren PatoKaiser. It's been such a long time since we've seen PatoKaiser, when was the last time it...

...oh, number 36? Oh, right. We've been getting so much filler that I forgot what happens in most of the episodes. I thought the last time it was appeared was episode 32, but I was wrong!

Speaking of the Patorangers, does anyone watch the spinoffs? No? Ok. Anyway, the reason why I'm bringing this up is because there was this guy named Satoru Shinonome who was supposed to be Patoren2, and I wish he was, because I don't like Sakuya. He's trying so hard to be like me, but he doesn't have the charm that I possess. Anyway, He's going to return with a VS Changer, but that doesn't necessarily mean he has to be Patoren2. There are two sounds in the VS Changer for a Patoren0 and a Patoren-1. I believe that Satoru will come back as Patoren0, because Patoren-1 sounds like a powerup that Keichiro (Patoren1) will get later on...cause he's a red ranger...this is why I hate red rangers.

Now you know how I said that I hate red rangers? Well, it's true. Every single one of them, except for Houou Soldier, because no matter what you say, Houou Soldier is NOT a red ranger. But one of the red rangers I can't stand is Lucky, or ShishiRed, because of his annoying catchphrase and also his powerup. Why am I talking about the Kyurangers, you may be asking? Well, it's because Lupinranger vs Patoranger vs Kyuranger has been confirmed! All 12 of the Kyurangers will return for this movie, which means that there will be 19 rangers in total! Now here's the thing. If Lucky x Hammy is made canon in this movie, then it automatically sucks. Because deep down, I know that Naga is the one who deserves Hammy and not Lucky. No, there will not be any Battle of the Kyuranger Fanfictions II.

Oh, and by the way, no, there won't be a Kyuranger vs Zyuohger special. But I'll make up for that...somehow. I think someone already has an idea for one, so I won't make one. But I will create a special episode where I fight alongside the Zyuohgers and the Kyurangers.

I almost forgot one thing! Remember LupinX? Earlier, we found out that he, like the main Lupinrangers, had lost someone to the Gangler. Well, it turns out that the person he lost was Arsene Lupin, who got killed by Dogranio, the leader of the Ganglers. And that's why he's trying to reassemble the Lupin Collection.


Alright, so anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs