Kuroninja News: Will there be Kyuranger vs Lupinranger vs Patoranger?

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it's time for Kuroninja News!





Ok, so in episode 38, we got to see Super LupinX and the Siren Striker. However, remember Victory Striker? Well, LupinRed's going to use it to become Super LupinRed, but I already talked about this. Now, I don't really care about the Lupinrangers getting more powerups. The only reason why that happened is because I'm on Team Lupinranger. But I'm still annoyed at this, because of the fact that the red rangers are getting all the good powerups. I would feel the same way if this was Patoren1 who got the powerup. Why not LupinBlue? He's never done anything interesting at all.

In other Lupinranger news, there is the possibility that we might be getting a team-up movie with the Kyurangers! Last year, there was no team-up between the Kyurangers and the Zyuohgers, and I don't know why. But anyway, if there is a Kyuranger vs Lupinranger vs Patoranger thing happening, I'm very curious about what's going to happen.

Also in the news, I just got a Kamen Rider Faiz ridewatch! Ok, maybe that's not interesting enough, but I've got something more interesting. A new organization will appear in Kuroninja Gold, and they're from the Shadow Dimension. This group is known as the Dark Domain Council, or DDC, and they're in charge of the Shadow Dimension's city of Shadōkyō. Why are they called the DDC, you may ask? Well, they're called the DDC because they don't take any L's. Currently, all we know is that they have 2 very important members: Omega, the brother of Interdimensional Guardian Agemo, and Iroyas, Ice Ninja of Despair.

Now for some other news! I have been so focused on making song covers related to Sayumi Michishige that I've realized how I haven't been talking about Super Sentai that much! That's why I'm bringing back Last Ranger Standing...only this time, it's going to be the Silver Team, lead by me, against the Gold Team, led by my Earth-25 counterpart, Kuroninja Gold.

Anyway, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs