How I would adapt Kyuranger

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja! So there has been some minor drama happening within a certain toku youtuber and another, over a Kyuranger fandub. Now I'm the nicest guy out of everyone in this group, but I have to say it. Sorry to burst this guy's bubble, but his idea for a Kyuranger adaptation SUCKS. Not only is the idea of combining it with Shattered Grid a bad idea, but the characters are complete copies of their Sentai counterparts! This is one of the things that made Power Rangers Samurai and Super Samurai boring for me.

Now of course, I'm the way better writer when it comes to stories. Even though the Kuroninja Gold series was ghostwritten by someone with purple eyes and back pain, I thought of most of the characters and the plot. They have way more personality than the one-dimensional villains of Kuroninja X. Unfortunately, due to the story being ghostwritten, there's more focus on the Dokis and less on the Flowery Kunoichi Team, some of the OGs of the Kuroninja Series. But this isn't about Kuroninja Gold, it's about how I would adapt Kyuranger.

So based on my knowledge, Kyuranger is apparently the first space-themed Sentai. For Power Rangers, they had In Space, which was based off of a video game themed Sentai, and Lost Galaxy, which kinda was based off of space, but there was more focus on the animal theme than the space theme. So for my adaptation, the rangers will NOT have a space theme.

Now for the story. It begins with an evil dark mage sending some of his soldiers to go to Earth. There's this guy who's in charge of these globes that give people power, and he doesn't want the evil forces to get their hands on the magic globes, so he hides them in different parts of the Earth. Fast forward, and 3 people have already found 3 of the globes. They end up fighting the evil knights sent by the evil forces. Then we focus on the main character, who found a red globe but doesn't know what it is, until he runs into another guy, who's running from the evil knights. This other guy has a blue globe, and the guy who found the red one notices that and realises that the globe showed have some power.

There's some other ideas I have for this adaptation, such as 2 brothers who fight side by side as the Gold and silver rangers, the orange ranger being a loner who found the scorpion globe but doesn't care about being a hero, and then there's the legendary Crimson Paladin, who fought the Dark Mage before but lost and got sealed away on a ship. I think most of the story will focus on the silver ranger as he joins forces with an evil sorceress who transforms him into the DSR, or Dark Silver Ranger. After turning good again, he gets into a romantic relationship with the green ranger, because that's what should've happened in Kyuranger.

Now I don't have time to write the full story, but I do have an idea for the full story. I'm not going to post it right now, but you might be interested in seeing it later, so keep an eye out.


But for now, that is all, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Power of the Dragons, Final Chapter

Top 10 MELiSSA songs