Kuroninja News: Hyperforce’s 6th Ranger is...?

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it’s time for a quick segment of Kuroninja News!


So...remember how I talked about LupinYellow attempting to steal my heart? It looks like she might succeed, especially since 7 out of 10 people think that! The other 30% are probably jealous that LupinYellow has a crush on me, but what makes me different from those guys is that I can travel between dimensions.

Also in the news, does anyone like Power Rangers Ninja Steel?....no?.....only me? Ok. If you ignore all the Victor and Monty stuff, the terrible voice acting, and the filler, Ninja Steel is actually a good show. But that’s not what I was talking about. I was about to mention something about Super Ninja Steel! We got a sneak peek of the first episode, where Madame Odius and 2 others revive the destroyed Ninja Nexus Prism and turn it evil, then they create new ninja stars from SUPER NINJA STEEL. Unfortunately, I might go on a break next week, so the final Kyuranger review might be one for 2 episodes, and the Super Ninja Steel Episode 1 Review might be the week after next week.

WARNING: BELOW THIS LINE ARE SPOILERS.




In other Earth-2 news, you know how the Blue Ninja Steel Ranger has the same Actorverse counterpart as the Red Hyperforce Ranger? Well, guess what? I was looking at my Twitter, and the 6th ranger’s Earth-0 counterpart is Yoshi Sudarso! For those of you who don’t know who he is, he’s the Earth-0 counterpart of the Blue Dino Charge Ranger. His Earth-1 counterpart also appeared in episode 34 of Ninninger, where he was attacked by the Earth-1 counterpart of one of the villains who will appear in Super Ninja Steel, but was saved by Aoninger. Oh, and by the way, Aoninger is NOT Preston’s Earth-1 counterpart.


END OF SPOILERS


Ok, so I might not post a lot next week, but I’m planning some stuff. Firstly, I’m planning on finishing off the Toku Amazing Race season 1 so I can move on to season 2. I’m also planning on making 2 videos I have in mind: my top 5 purple rangers in Super Sentai, and how to make a Metal Heroes-styled tv series. Someone also sent me a poem!


Anyway, that’s all for Kuroninja News, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs