Kuroninja News: LupinYellow STOLE MY HEART! 💛🖤

Hey guys, it is I, Kuroninja, and it’s time for Kuroninja News!


So...something that happened a few days ago was that the Lupinrangers’ and Patorangers’ names have been revealed to Earth-0. But something else happened. I was able to meet with the Lupinrangers. The red ranger’s name is Kairi, the blue ranger’s name is Tooma, and the yellow ranger’s name is Umika. But more about that later. Let’s talk about some other news first!

Now there’s this series that me and this guy named Movie Critic made. It’s called Toku Amazing Race. Right now we’re busy filming episode 6, and episode 5 is almost ready. But there’s also planned to be a second season. There’s only one problem, though: so many people from many universes, but mostly Earth-1 and Earth-3, are signing up. I don’t even know most of these people!

Unfortunately, one of those auditioning is Bloodstalk, the deadly assassin and strategist from Kamen Rider Build! I have no idea why he’s auditioning, because Bloodstark is really mysterious, making him more popular than Nightrogue. If Bloodstark makes it past the auditions, it doesn’t matter who his teammate is, but I believe that Bloodstark might eliminate most of the competition. He’s already taken down one of the teams, but we don’t know what else he could do.

Now for the story I was talking about! So recently, I have noticed this lady in a yellow mask following me. However, when I turn my head, she’s only there for like 1 second. Anti-Kuroninja has told me that LupinYellow wants to “steal my heart”, and he even put out the hashtag #KuroninjUmika to try and pair me with LupinYellow. I’m on Team Lupinranger, but I’m already attracted to Patoren3, the pink ranger of the Patorangers.

Anyway, that is all for Kuroninj News, and I have nothing to do with Shironinger!














Hello, everyone, Anti-Kuroninja here. I’ve been reading some stuff, and it looks like LupinYellow has a similar personality to Shironinger! Now we all know that Kuroninja has a crush on Shironinger, but he keeps denying it! Instead, he hides those feelings by attempting to date the pink ranger instead! Does that sound familiar to you? Ok, but remember, we need to pair Kuroninja with LupinYellow. Otherwise there might be like a battle of the Lupinranger and Patoranger Fanfictions, just like last year when Kuroninja started the Battle of the Kyuranger Fanfictions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs