Anti-Kuroninja News: Kuroninja has left us temporarily

Hey guys, Anti-Kuroninja here. Normally I would be ok, since I’m evil, but now that Kuroninja sacrificed himself to stop a very powerful enemy with no name, I feel empty inside. I guess it’s time for Kuroninja News?

Ok, so Toku Amazing Race is still going. Just a bit of warning: THE CRINGE IS TAKING OVER.

Ok, what else? Oh right. One of Kuroninja’s videos was removed from everyone’s eyes...this might be because Kuroninja sacrificed himself and took down this powerful villain with him!

Now for some other news! Kuroninja X is being uploaded!

Ok, that is all, and I miss Kuroninja already...why did he have to sacrifice himself? Why couldn’t it be me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Kuro二nja’s Earth-0 Counterpart?

Power of the Dragons, Chapter 3

Top 10 MELiSSA songs